Velsmakende tur til Kazimierz fra Krakow
- 14-15 forskjellige polske matvarer, inkludert 4 hovedretter, supper, dessert og mer
- 2 Håndverk øl smaker
- 2 polske vodka-smaker
- Lokal brus
- Engelsktalende lokalguide
- Cookbok, foodie kart, samt personlige tips
- Bekreftelse mottas innen 48 timer etter bestilling, avhengig av tilgjengelighet
- Leverandøren har rett til å kansellere eller omplanere turen på grunn av uventet situasjon. (Ved avbestilling, vil du bli refundert fullt ut)
- Gi oss beskjed hvis du har noen diettbegrensninger eller matallergi på forhånd
- Det vil gå litt gange, derfor anbefales det å gå på gående sko
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- Vi kan overnatte større grupper (mer enn 12 personer). Vær så snill å ta kontakt.
- Barn under 7 år er ikke tillatt på de offentlige turene. Ta kontakt for privat turalternativ.
- De fleste reisende kan delta
- Vennligst sjekk meldingene dine etter bestilling av turen. Du kan få en viktig melding fra oss.
- Denne opplevelsen krever godt vær. Hvis den avbestilles på grunn av dårlig vær, blir du tilbudt en annen dato eller full refusjon
- Denne opplevelsen krever et minimum antall reisende. Hvis den avbestilles fordi minimumsantallet ikke oppfylles, blir du tilbudt en annen dato/opplevelse eller full refusjon
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 12 reisende
This food tour is the first thing you should do when visiting Krakow. It is such a great way to learn the ropes about the city, as well as the places and things you should try to avoid. Our guide Arnika was so friendly and full of knowledge. You could really tell she has passion for the city. I would highly recommend this tour.
This was probably one of the best food tours I have been on! There was a great mix of snack type of foods, main dishes, and drinks. Plus all the food was really good! Would definitely recommend. :)
Walking about old Krakow tasting foods from many different establishments (many of which I probably would have never tried if it wasn’t for this tour). Was an amazing experience. The guide was informative and obviously loves the history and culture of her people. The food was great. The company even better. Do this one!
There's no better way to learn about a culture than eating and drinking with locals and this tour provides you with exactly that opportunity! The tour is well organised and covers a lot of regional dishes and spirits, taking about 3.5 hours. I'd highly recommend this to anyone visiting Krakow!
If you want to try local food and have an amazing time and learn how the locals eat this is the way to go! We had the best time and could not have found these places on our own!!
Kamila and George were so awesome! If you're looking to try authentic Polish food away from the tourist-crowded old town with knowledgeable guides definitely do this tour. It's absolutely worth every penny. In the end, Kamila provided a map with other recommendations for food, a cookbook, and a summary of the tour via email. I love love loved this tour, I would definitely do it again. Just be sure to be hungry before you go! Thanks Kamila and George :
Excellent tour! This was a great opportunity to eat like a local and skip places every tourists go. Huge thanks to Kamila and George, they provided 5-star experience and I had a pleasure to spend the evening with them. There were a lot of food and drinks served and I would not able to try many of them on my own. Go hungry and just follow Kamila and George. You will not regret.
Kamilla was wonderful! We had a great group and really enjoyed tasting and learning about traditional Polish food in Krakow. I highly recommend this tour.
Fantastic food experience. Great to get away from the standard tourist establishments with a fantastic guide. Learnt more about Poland through this food and vodka tour than the rest of my trip. Highly recommended.