Kyoto Evening Gion Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gionmachi, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0001 Kyoto Prefecture
Pass By: Arigato Japan Food Tours, Minato 106-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Arigato Japan Food Tours
Pass By: Japan Kanji Museum & Library, 551 Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, 605-0074, Japan
Meeting Point - Japan Kanji Museum
Pass By: hamacho four seasons restaurant, 448 Ebisuchō, Nakagyō-ku, Kyoto, 604-8005, Japan
Ending point - Hamacho four seasons restaurant
Pass By: Gion Corner, 570-2 Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, 605-0074, Japan
Pass By: Gion Shirakawa Public Bathroom, Japan, 〒611-0022 京都市東山区Higashiyama-ku, Ishibashichō, 白川東大路西入
Pass By: Hanamikoji Dori, Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 600-8340, Japan
Pass By: Kamo River, Kashiwayacho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 605-0000, Japan
Pass By: Tatsumi Bridge, Hanamikojidori Shimbashi Nishi Iru, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0000 Kyoto Prefecture
Pass By: Tatsumi Daimyojin Shrine, Motoyoshicho Shimbashi Hanamikoji Nishiiru, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0087 Kyoto Prefecture
Tatsumi Daimyojin Shrine
Pass By: Statue of Izumo no Okuni, Kawabatacho, Higashiyama, Kyoto 605-0076 Kyoto Prefecture
Statue of Izumo-no-Okuni
Pass By: Pontocho Alley, Japan, 〒604-8016 Kyoto, Nakagyō-ku, Nabeyachō, 下樵木町１９６−１
Pass By: Hokan-ji Temple Yasaka no To, 388 Yasakakamimachi Yasakadori Shimogawara Higashi Iru, Higashiyama, Kyoto 605-082 Kyoto Prefecture
Hōkanji Temple and Yasaka Pagoda
Pass By: Kiyomizu-dera, 1-chōme-294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, 605-0862, Japan
- Local Guide
- 10 Course Dinner plus Green Tea and Dessert
- One drink included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation costs.
- Additional drinks or food
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Same-day Booking available
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Gluten-Free Friendly
We had a wonderful night with Rosalia. With only my fiancé and I on the tour, it was a very intimate experience with plenty of time for us to ask questions. The walking tour was lovely and insightful. The meal was delicious and after having been in Japan for about 6 days, it was great to be able to ask all the questions we had built up thus far in our trip. We highly recommend this experience!
Exceeded expectations! Our lovely guide met us and gave us a comprehensive tour of Gion , she explained the Geisha system in detail , and we even managed to glimpse a Maiko. The Keiseki meal was fantastic, we enjoyed it all , but go hungry there is a lot of it ! We had the company of another lovely family who made our evening all the more enjoyable. Would highly recommend.
Wonderful tour. Our guide was knowledgeable of Kyoto as well as cuisine. Personalized tour was a treat.
This tour was the best experience we had in Kyoto. We walked with our guide through the preserved Gion area and learned so much about the Geisha and the culture. It is wonderful to be able to view what old Japan looked like Our guide was excellent. The meal was varied and delicious. Yum!!