Eksklusiv Grand Canyon South Rim-flytur
Oppgrader og legg til en 25-minutters helikoptertur for å fly over 88 kilometer over den bredeste og dypeste delen av Grand Canyon. Utsikten er fantastisk. Under flyturen får du se Tower of Ra, Dragon Corridor, Kaibab National Forest og den mektige elva Colorado.
Merk: I henhold til FAA-reglene må alle passasjerer som er 18 år eller eldre, vise legitimasjon med bilde ved innsjekking, for eksempel førerkort eller pass. Hvis helikoptertur er valgt, vil du ikke besøke Mather Point.
- Hotell henting og slipp av
- Lunsj: Tyrkia sandwich, chips, kake og flaske med vann
- 25-minutters helikoptertur (hvis alternativet er valgt)
- Alle lokale skatter og avgifter
- Bekreftelsen mottas på bestillingstidspunktet, med mindre bestillingen gjøres innen 2 dager før reisen. I dette tilfellet sendes bekreftelsen innen 48 timer, avhengig av ledig kapasitet
- På grunn av komfort og vekt / balanse mellom flyet, vil passasjerer som veier over 136 kg (136 kg eller 21 stein) bli pålagt å kjøpe ekstra plass. Dette betales direkte til turoperatøren på dagen for turen.
- Piloter kan ikke assistere passasjerer ombordstigning og avstigning på grunn av forsikringsbestemmelser
- Vær oppmerksom på: Avhengig av fly som brukes, kan vinduesplassene være eller ikke være tilgjengelige. Seter er tildelt basert på vekt og balanse av flyet
- Barn under 2 år regnes som lap barn. Bevis for alder vil være nødvendig ved innsjekking. Ta med en kopi av fødselsattest eller pass.
- Per FAA regelverk vil alle passasjerer 18 år og eldre bli pålagt å vise bilde-ID, for eksempel førerkort eller pass ved innsjekking.
- Hvis helikoptertur er valgt, vil Mather Point ikke bli besøkt.
Was a bit of a rush, the stop offs at the view points could do with being a bit longer but was great.
We were so impressed with high level of expertise, professionalism and superior organisation that made this experience one we will never forget. From the very moment we were picked up from our hotel we knew we were in the hands of the best. The whole afternoon was run very efficiently and we were given ample time to take in breathtaking sights of the Grand Canyon. Thank to all maverick staff.
Wonderful trip. Pilots very competent. Mike was a super Canyon guide. Only complaint ...having to wait so long for so many other groups to return before returning to our hotel.
We had only 50 min in the first stop at the Canyon instead of 1h and 30min as advertised and another 1h and 20min in total. In general, the flight was nice, but the actual time at the park does not worth the money.
A great way to visit the canyon if you are short on time! Amazing! The crew was so professional and the flight over was really comfortable. The guide at the park was also very professional and entertaining!
We had a wonderful time with Maverick. The flight was great and our tour guide, Michael was fantastic.
Great way to see the best views of the Grand Canyon and still have afternoon time to sit by the pool at your Las Vegas resort. Fantastic Maverick crew and guide. Picked up at the Bellagio at 6:30 a.m. and returned to hotel just after 1:30 p.m. Amazing.
The tour was with Maverick Airlines. It was well run and the flight from Vegas to the canyon offered wonderful views of the country. When we boarded the bus to our two viewing areas the tour guide gave excellent advice as to the best places for photos. My one complaint was at our second stop, which had the best views we only had one hour, including lunch. Total viewing time was 2.5 hours. This allowed them to get in 2 tours a day. Another hour on the rim would have been ideal.
Well organized, all phases of the excursion were coordinated and timely. Great opportunity to see a lot of the Grand Canyon in a relatively short period of time. All of the operators were friendly, courteous and helpful. Thank you for a good experience.
This trip was amazing from start to finish. The Maverick crew does a great job of getting you from place to place and being informative in the process. And the Grand Canyon is not to be believed. The folks at Maverick get our HIGHEST recommendation.
Best day trip option for those with just a day to spare. Well organized and you get to see key points of this wonder of world
This tour was amazing. It was well organized, and Viator communicated very well every piece of information I needed to know. They had Maverick lined up to provide us with all of the pieces of the tour, and clearly Viator communicated very well with Maverick, and every step went smoothly, from hotel pick up to the drop off at the end. It was clear that they went above and beyond to provide us with the best vacation possible, and they tried hard to make us feel special. I would highly recommend.
Good tour if you only had 1 day to say you've been to The Grand Canyon South Rim. It's a short approx. 30 minute flight one-way, then 2 hours at the canyon area. Not much time to explore the canyon, but only to walk around the visitor's center, some stores and a little of the trail. Hotel pick up/drop off, light lunch was included, which is a plus.
Great tour. Extremely professionally run program and the staff was excellent. This was worth every penny spent. Views of the canyon are breathtaking.
Worth every cent! Could not recommend any more. Every element of the day was organized to a tee. Every member of staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. For anyone unsure whether to go the extra mile and take the plane to th Grand Canyon.....do it! You wont be dissapointed!