Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 3205 Nevada 159, Las Vegas, NV 89161
We will pick you up and transport you from the hear of Las Vegas to the beautiful scenic byway of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
- Professional guide (if guided option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (3 centralized options)
- $5 entrance fee to scenic 13 mile one way loop (self-guided option)
- Food and drinks
- We do not guarantee you will ride the BLM scenic 13 mile one way loop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: travelers must be at least 5 feet (152.4cm) tall to participate in this tour, please advise of each travelers heights in the special requirements field at checkout
- Please advise at the time of booking if you would like pickup at New York-New York, The Mirage, Bellagio Tour Bus Lobby or Red Rock Resort.
- This tour is suitable for all levels of riders
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
We have been totally disappointed about this tour. Nobody tells you the bike station is in the middle of town but not next to the canyon. They expect you to ride through town to get to the canyon instead of starting the tour at the canyon. How should a tourist who doesn't know the area assume the bike station is not at the canyon, and how should he find his way through town without a guide or a map? Besides he would not have enough time to explore the canyon because the pick up time at the bike station to return to Las Vegas is at 11.30am. Therefore we didn't use the bikes but had a coffee at a restaurant next door before we got back to Las Vegas. Wasted time and money. Extremely disappointed.
It was beautiful and the bike was excellent. The electric bike helped me to save energy and pay attention to the view. I want to buy one! Our guide was kind even after my friend got lost.
Had a fantastic cycling experience, bike was excellent quality and knowledgeable guide. Would definitely recommend doing this trip
We had a great ride, the pedal assist making the uphill part a pleasure, but still challenging enough to feel it in my legs the next day. The fresh air in my lungs and we sped downhill was exhilarating. The time went by far too fast. Would recommend doing the early ride if you are not used to the hot sun.