Guided or Self-Guided Road Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 3205 Nevada 159, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Red Rock Canyon is known for its interesting formations of red rocks and is a great place to see a plethora of desert wildlife, including wild mustang horses, the desert kit fox and big horn sheep. On this exciting bike tour, you have two choices to make: guided or self-guided tour and Gary Fisher hybrid bike or a Tarmac or Roubaix road bike (see Additional Info below for details on the bikes).
Let your professional guide lead you on an awesome, one-way bike ride along a paved loop. This tour is great for the casual cyclist. The scenic loop winds through petrified sand dunes and runs along the base of the Keystone Cliffs. Start at the loop’s highest point and descend 2,500 feet (762 meters) through Red Rock Canyon and back to the tour center.
Intermediate and advanced riders may prefer the 23-mile (37-km) self-guided tour. This is a great way to see the canyon at your own pace and ride an additional 10 miles (17 km) on the Red Rock Scenic Highway.
Important: Please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out. There is the possibility of your booking not being confirmed without this information.
Duration: 4 minutes
- Guided or self-guided bike tour
- Professional guide (if guided option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: riders must be at least 5 feet (152.4 cm) tall to participate in this tour, please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out
- Please advise at the time of booking if you would like pickup at New York-New York, The Mirage, Wynn or Red Rock Resort.
- Tarmac/Roubaix: a full-suspension, elite-level road bike; used for more competitive purposes
- Gary Fisher: a hybrid of a mountain bike and road bike; perfect for beginners
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required to book
misrepresentation on site of booking. the experience needed to use bike not explained . fortunately our guide was followed us and was able to return to van when unable to make the hill.. Guide was excellent and able to make lemonade out of lemon .
Exceptional ! Very well organised, pick up, drop off, explanation all went perfect. I did the self guided road bike - wow, what a ride, perfect newly surfaced roads, very little traffic, great views. Possibly my favourite ride out on a bike yet !!
Went on the self guided hybrid bike tour 10/10/17 and was absolutely fantastic. Great scenery and our guide was great. On time pick and he couldn’t have been any nicer. 4 miles up hill to start the ride for experienced and in shape riders but the rest of the trip was downhill.
Trip was great. We were picked up a little late, but we weren't rushed and were able to enjoy a great ride in Red Rock Canyon without any pressure.