Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Most mornings, the famous Las Vegas Strip is visible as you ascend skyward with the rising sun as your backdrop.
Pass By: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 3205 Nevada 159, Las Vegas, NV 89161
As you float in the sky, enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility as you experience unobstructed 360-degree views of Las Vegas and the gorgeous surrounding landscape.
Your balloon flight begins in the southwest valley with scenic views of Las Vegas' residential areas, the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east and the majestic Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. As you drift peacefully in the aerial platform, the euphoria is beyond imagination and you develop an appreciation for 'Walking with the Winds'!
Stop At: Vegas Balloon Rides, 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103-4120
Experience the largest, most exciting and SAFEST hot air balloon operator in Las Vegas.
Duration: 1 hour
- FAA Certified Pilot
- Scenic hot-air balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Light snacks
- Commemorative flight certificate signed by your pilot.
- Entry/Admission - Vegas Balloon Rides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (bookable at additional charge locally, if required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All passengers will be required to sign a waiver before the flight
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- For the safety of all passengers the following flight restrictions are enforced:
- All passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Age 6-18 requires parent or guardian to fly.
- Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 280lbs / 127 Kilograms / 20 stone, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in.
- It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English.
- Expectant Mothers.
- Back, Neck, Knee, Hip, Joint, Bone, Osteoporosis or Similar Physical issues within 2 years.
- Inability to walk unassisted or stand for one hour unassisted. Canes / Walkers / Wheel chairs / Scooters not permitted.
- Recent Surgeries or Other Conditions that may be aggravated during flight and landing.
The whole crew was nice and the family enjoyed the balloon ride. The only thing was we did not see Las Vegas skyline or red rock canyon which I thought when I booked was what we were going to see. So I think they need change their description . It was very misleading on viator. The whole trip was 1 hour from Las Vegas in the town of Pahrump.
We travelled to vegas from Canberra Australia. A hot air balloon ride was on our bucket list and we were not disappointed. The views of course we amazing however what blew me away more than anything was the professionalism of the crew. We were made to feel very welcome and apart of the team and not just a customer. The team were very experienced and gave us a great background of hot air ballooning and also the area we were flying in. We highly recommend anyone who visits vegas to go on the sunrise ride Thank you so much and we will be back in the future
Amazing experience and our guide was the best one.
Great trip and most helpful crew and driver. Do this once and your hooked. Bob L
Everything was perfect. They picked us up at our hotel and dropped us back as scheduled. The balloon ride was amazing. Highly recommend ... one item of bucket list crossed off!
great experience-One off the bucket list. Amazing !