Le Rêve – The Dream på Wynn Las Vegas
Sit back, relax and watch as humorous and playful characters showcase a dream-like story of love and loss. The ever-shifting stage rises and falls as performers dance, cavort, swim, dive and interact with the audience. Book a seat in the Splash Zone to get right up close to the action!
The most memorable act of the evening is surely the high dives; just when you think the performers can't go any higher, they do!
Click on the View Additional Info below for details of seating zones.
Please note: Reservations can only be made within 120 days of the actual show date.
- Show ticket (based on option selected)
- Live Entertainment Tax
- Viator Brokerage Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Note: You may get wet in rows A-B of every section.
- The theater is non-smoking
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is in the last row of each section. Wireless devices are available at the box office for the hearing impaired.
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Valet and Self-parking at the Wynn and Encore is included complimentary with the purchase of a show ticket. Please bring your parking ticket with you for validation at the theater entrance.
This one is not advertised like most Cirque du Soleil shows, but so worth seeing! My sister and I really related to the story and the performers were SO amazing!
Don't know what I expected with this show and have seen many Broadway and similar shows , but what this group did was nothing short of miraculous!! The excitement , colours, and talent was jaw - dropping! Highly recommend this show to anyone who would enjoy a beautiful story done in a very artistic manner! Worth every penny for value!!!
The best show in Vegas, above any cirque du soleil.
Overpriced but a thoroughly entertaining show.