Red Rock Canyon Segway Tour from Las Vegas
Admire the views along the desert cliffs as your knowledgeable guide reveals the history and key points of the region. Notice the unique geological formations as well as the red and orange soils that form mesmerizing strata patterns up and down the cliffs. Keep an eye out for the canyon’s native animals; wild burros & horses – and learn about Mojave Max - Red Rock Canyon’s infamous tortoise.
Near the end of the tour, experience a small stop at the Willow Springs picnic are for light refreshments and snacks!
Photo opportunities available along the whole stretch of views on this unforgettable tour.
Your tour ends with hotel or desired point drop off anywhere on The Strip or Downtown!
- Segway tour
- 15- to 20-minute orientation
- Professional guide
- Refreshments throughout tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years old, with a minimum weight of 60 lbs (27 kg/4.28 st)
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs (159 kg/25 st)
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All guests must sign a liability waiver
- For safety, pregnant guests are not allowed on tour
- Not recommended for guests with mobility or motor control issues. You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance.
- Flat, comfortable shoes are strongly advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
As a site to see, this was well worth it. Certainly did well to do on a day not roasting hot, but being able to Segway the sites was awesome. Great crew to show us how to use the segways. Feet were sore at the end, but not an unusual thing for infrequent Segway rides.
This was a really fun experience, but I was disappointed that we only rode on the main paved road through the area. I had been expecting to have a few trail-type forays, but we spent the entire time on the big road. So basically got the same view you'd get from cruising through in your car. That being said, riding the segway is extremely fun - and that's worth it regardless.
We loved our tour! We had so much fun, and the guides were awesome! We wil certainly do it again