The Rat Pack Is Back at the Tuscany Suites and Casino
Sit back and enjoy such great classics as "Luck be a Lady", "Fly Me to the Moon", "New York, New York" and "That's Amore" from Frank, Sammy and Dean at the Tuscany Suite and Casino. Also look out for a visitor who will sing a special birthday song! The talented cast are supported by the sensational 7-piece Tribute Orchestra.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: The Rat Pack is Back, 255 E Flamingo Rd Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89169-4708
Produced by Dick Feeney, The Rat Pack is Back casts David DeCosta as "Chairman of the Board" Frank Sinatra, Kyle Diamond in the role of Sammy Davis Jr. and Drew Anthony as the pride of Steubenville, Ohio Dean Martin!
This the only Vegas-based show featuring national touring companies and an award from the Congress of the United States. Now in its seventeenth smash year with over 5,000 performances in over 40 states, 3 foreign countries and over 1.5 million tickets sold.
First Course - Choice of one item:
• House Salad
• Soup of the DayEntree - Choice of one item:
• Chicken Parmigiano
• Veal Marsala
• Capellini Di Pollo
• Filet of BeefDesert - Choice of one item:
• Creme Brulee
Menu items subject to change
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Live entertainment
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Casino
- Entry/Admission - The Rat Pack is Back
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
really entertaining evening
We did purchase the complete package, which included dinner and priority seating for the show. The dinner was very good, as well as the waiter service. The priority seating was a sick joke. Although we were 15 minutes early and we did protest loudly that we had priority seating, we were forced to stand in the queue. This resulted in upon entering the theatre, that all the good seats in the middle of the theatrew were already occupied, so we were seated at the right side of the theatre, where we only had a side view on the stage. The show itself was very nice and we really did enjoy it!
Good show very entertaining. Restaurant at Tuscany Suites very good.