Lisboa Super Saver: Lisboa Sightseeing Tour og Fátima Half Day Trip
Se reiseplanen for detaljer.
- Hotell henting (kun utvalgte hoteller)
- Kjøretøy med klimaanlegg
- Profesjonell guide
- Port vinsmaking
- Inngang/adgang - Museu Nacional dos Coches
- Hotel drop-off
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Inngangsavgift til Jerónimos kloster (ca 7 euro)
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Reisende må være i rimelig fysisk form
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Det kreves en kleskode for å komme inn på gudstjenester og utvalgte museer. Ingen shorts eller sleeveless topper tillatt. Knær og skuldre må dekkes for både menn og kvinner. Du kan risikere å nekte oppføring hvis du ikke overholder disse kleskravene
- Det er ingen toalett om bord på treneren
- Minimumsalder for vinsmaking er 18 år
- Kan drives av en flerspråklig guide
City tour in morning was great-Susana knew what she was talking about and did so in 4 languages-expert in all. Fatima was nice-not much to see there except the Shrine.
Guide was knowledgeable and helpful; also had a sense of humor. We touched on the highlights but would have enjoyed more sights. Lisbon is a city with an old world charm. Architecture is preserved, people are friendly, would definitely recommend Lisbon as a city to see and probably do another tour using the tram. We wanted to go to Fatima and the trip was worthwhile. However, the tour was scheduled at 2PM but should have started earlier since in November, the day is shorter. The location of the tour office was far from our hotel but there was hotel pick up and drop off which was a plus. Since the departure point was at the top of the Pombal Square, the tourist kiosk nor the bus had no access to restrooms which could be an inconvenience (the travel time to the site was about an hour). Other than these, my husband and I enjoyed the tour, would recommend it.
Overall I would have been better to get the Hop On Hop Off bus ticket and not the half day tour. The other half to Fatima was good but the coach could have been bigger as all seats were full.