Lisbon Music Scene Tour
- Opportunity to attend an exciting live music performance
- Intro to the latest pop trends imported from Africa & Brazil
- Insider stories & shortcuts from a true local.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Miradouro da Graca
- Entry/Admission - Alfama
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Joao is an experienced guide who made the walk very interesting but I expected more fado music. Lisbon in June is a must see and do because of Festivities
We had an amazing evening with our tour guide Marissa. The tour was mainly going through the city- center -districts Mouraria and Alfama: we visited the places the Fado was born, saw a local woman with a performance on the street with improvised Fado. We had drinks and snack during the tour, which is totally your own choice where and when, so feel free to say where you like to stay for that. We went to the street-festival of Saint Anthony, the patron saint of Lisbon, which is during June everywhere in the city-center. Here we got a feeling of the quite modern music, because of the festival-music-sound-systems. Later we visited the local and small Fado-Bars, during the street-Festival there was no other music, but the sound systems on every street, but Im sure later in the year you could hear Fado and other Music- styles. We learnt a lot about the city, about the history, local behavior and recent developments. So the music is merely the cliff-hanger, but the tour is about everything you need to know. If you have special wishes , for instance to visit special locations, you can always ask your guide, the tour has not a rock-hard schedule, but will be changed any time for you preference. We would do the tour anytime again, it is the best way to learn more about the citys insides, if you dont have a friend there.