Stonehenge Express Half Day Tour with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour
Stonehenge Express with London Hop on Hop off ticket
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Stonehenge Express with London Hop on Hop off ticket:
- The Original London Visitor Centre - The Hop-on Hop-off service allows you to board any of our tour routes at over 90 different stops with a commentary in English or a wide choice of other languages. The services are frequent with tours running daily, every 15-20 minutes. Recommended Start Points: Piccadilly Circus (Coventry Street), Victoria (Grosvenor Gardens), Russell Square (Woburn Place), Marble Arch (subway Exit 3) and Original London Visitor Centre (17-19 Cockspur Street, London SW1Y 5BL).
Westminster Abbey / Piccadilly Circus / Big Ben / Tower of London / Tower Bridge / St. Paul's Cathedral / Oxford Street / Trafalgar Square / Buckingham Palace
Operates: 9.30am (departs) 9.15am (boading) from Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1BS
- Stonehenge audio guide in ten languages
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- London Hop-on-Hop-off tour (24hr/Open dated)
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour will not operate on 20 &21 June 2019 due to the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge.
- London Hop of Hop off bus is open dated. You can use this ticket any time during stay in London.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level