Windsor Castle Admission with Transport from London
Head inside with your entrance ticket and explore at your own pace, learning about the castle’s history that steeped into its stones. Pick up an audio guide, and listen to entertaining commentary as you amble around; learn about Sir Edwin Lutyets, the British architect who created Queen Mary’s Dolls House for the young monarch in the early 1920s, and hear about the different monarchs who furnished the impressive State Apartments according to their tastes.
Admire priceless work of art by the likes of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt, and explore St George’s Chapel to discover the final resting place of various monarchs including King Henry VIII – one of the more flamboyant characters that have lived in the castle.
The Changing of the Guard ceremony takes place daily, so you can try to catch it while exploring the town. Usually accompanied by a military band, soldiers march up the high street to Windsor Castle in colorful red tunics and bearskin hats, representing the pomp and ceremony (some say eccentricity of the British Royal Family.
Meet your guide at the pre-arranged time and travel back to London in the comfort of your luxury coach. Your day trip finishes in the neighborhood of Kensington, central London, in the early evening.
- Visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & St George’s Chapel
- Audio guide
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio guides are provided in different languages at Windsor Castle: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.
- On 3rd July 2019, 7th September 2019, 25-26 December 2019 Windsor Castle will be Completely Closed.
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Most travelers can participate
Impressed with Castle grounds and interior rooms. Please display at entrance times when areas such as St. George's Chapel is closing for the day. I missed this part of tour by a few minutes - if I'd known ahead of time, I would have gone there first. Coach was timely and comfortable; driver (Will) was personable and knowledgeable.
Takes the hassle out of buying tickets and finding a way to Windsor from London. The return point was a long walk from Victoria Station so it could've been closer.
This was a nice bus ride to Windsor Castle, great visit at the castle. Would not recommend the 1:30pm visit as you are stuck in rush hour on the way back into London. Other than that, nice tour!
We were a little disappointed. This tour arrives at Windsor Castle too late in the afternoon. Even though the tour guide/bus driver lets you know some parts of the castle close early, and promises you a map with details and closing time, NO MAP was ever given to us, and there is simply not enough time to get to see the early closing parts based on the arrival time. All this tour needs to do to be a great tour, is arrive one hour earlier in the afternoon, and give you more time to enjoy the castle. Its current timing is slightly foolish, and this pretty much ruined the entire idea of going there.