Windsor Half Day Tour Including Entry to Windsor Castle from London
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
09:30 - Pick-up from Victoria & 09:50am pick-up from Earls Court.
09:50 - Travel to Windsor.
10:30 - Arrive in Windsor. Entrance into Windsor Castle is included with free time to explore the grounds at your own pace.
13:00 - Depart Windsor.
*Your driver will advise you on meeting times for returning to London*
13:30 Tour will arrive back in Earls Court, London, at approximately this time. There may be an additional drop-off at Victoria if time allows. We do not recommend booking anything in London until after 16:00 just in case.
Duration: 3 hours
- Driver only to and from London
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Tour guide - you walk around Windsor castle by yourselves at your own leisure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check the Windsor Castle website for any specific aspects of the castle you wish to visit as it may be closed on the day you wish to travel but the castle itself will be open to visitors (i.e State Apartments etc).
- Please note: the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Really good day out. Can’t control the weather or the crowds. Had to queue except for that all good. The castle was magnificent and the walk around the town was interesting. Good trip back to Earl’s Court which was near where we were staying. Meeting place instructions were spot on. Thanks.
Passed the long lines which was well worth it! Going on your own made it more relaxing and we were given more than enough time to tour the castle and see the changing of the guards.
The ticket entrance to the Windsor castle was supposed to be pre booked and printed upfront by the agent. We wasted 45 minutes queuing like others who did not have pre booked tickets. A waste of time.
We had just over 2 hours on the season shoulder so adequate time to visit the State Rooms and St George cathedral with audio included. Bus takes you to train station and guide to entry. Bus trip back to London. Definitely takes the angst out of getting there yourself.
I was a little disappointed because you only get two hours in Windsor. The title should be two hour windsor trip
45-50 minute ride to Windsor from London. When we pulled into Windsor , tour guide said we would have 3 hours to tour castle and town of Windsor. Tour group did not have correct booking information for our group , wasted about 20 - 30 minutes to straighten out. Also lines were very long. Waited about 45 minutes to get in , on top of the delay in booking. So only had about 1 hr. 20 minutes to tour, which was not long enough. Would recommend to tour company to add at least an hour to the tour.
We had ro wait for more than 30 minutes at the bus stop until the coach arrived. The tour as o.key!!
The bus was on time and skipping the queue was great. Once I was there the castle, the chapel and the village were great. Definitely worth getting the audioguide and spending the time looking around. There was minimal information given on the bus as if it was just a bus transfer service.