Small-Group Food Walking Tour Through Old Pasadena
Your guide will keep you entertained between tasting stops with engaging stories of how Old Pasadena transitioned from the center of town to the local skid row to the one of the most successful urban renewal projects in the country. You'll never think of Pasadena as simply the home of the Rose Parade again!
The complete tour is an easy 1.25-mile (approximately 2-km) walk in a loop with no hills, inclines or stairs.
Please advise us of dietary restrictions or food allergies for any member of your party at time of booking. We cannot arrange for tasting substitutions if we are first notified when the tour begins. Note that for Sunday tours, there is one tasting for which there is no gluten free option.
- Food tastings & Beverages
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of dietary restrictions or food allergies for any member of your group at time of booking. We cannot arrange for substitute tastings if we do not learn of restrictions until the tour start time.
- Children and infants under 5 years old are welcome on the tour, however should they become restless or uncomfortable please take the appropriate steps to minimize distraction to the other guests. Strollers are recommended.
- Children and infants under 5 years are complimentary given that they are not participating in tastings.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Jennifer Justice was great. So we're the tasting selections
First time we have done a walking tour and thoroughly enjoyed it.Our guide Laura was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the area.We missed the first stop due to public transport problems and Laura brought the sample of food the group had tried when we met at our second stop.Highly recommended.
Barbara was very bubbly and enthusiastic and a great tour guide. I really enjoyed all the tastings. It was interesting to learn about Pasadena, a city I had never visited before. Highly recommend.
This tour was amazing! Not only did we have wonderful, varied and plentiful food, but our guide, Barbara, provided an excellent history lesson about Old Pasadena. Our tour lasted 4 hours and far exceeded our expectations. We are looking forward to trying other Small-Group Food Walking tours.