Tur med liten gruppe til Cinque Terre med minibuss fra Lucca
Du kommer også til å bli imponert over steinveggene og terrassene som landsbyboerne har bygget gjennom årene til vingårder og oliventrær. Du vil oppdage dette magiske området fra en båt (eller fra toget ved dårlige værforhold).
Reis forbi landsbyene i Liguria og opplev dette vakre og fantastiske området.
Det blir ingen fotturer på turen, da vi reiser fra landsby til landsby med tog eller båt. Vi anbefaler allikevel ikke turen for folk som har vanskelig for å gå.
- Sjåfør og guide
- Henting ved og bringing til hotellet (kun tilgjengelig for enkelte hoteller)
- Tur med liten gruppe
- Transport i minibuss med klimaanlegg
- Driks (valgfritt)
- Bekreftelse fås ved bestilling.
- Barn må ledsages av en voksen
- På denne turen går vi innom mange steder der underlaget er ujevnt, derfor anbefales ikke denne turen for personer som har vansker med å gå, eller for personer i rullestol
- Behagelige gåsko anbefales
- Det kreves minst 4 personer for å gjennomføre turen. Hvis det ikke er nok passasjerer til å oppfylle kravene, kan turen bli avlyst etter at turen har blitt bekreftet. Hvis dette skjer, vil du bli tilbudt et alternativ eller få refundert hele kjøpesummen
We were very fortunate with the weather on this tour as the sea was calm enough to travel between towns by boat it wouldn't have been the same if we'd shuttled from town to town by bus or train. Approaching by boat gives you a totally different perspective on the towns, which cling to precipitous slopes in a charming fashion. Speaking of slopes, I have to say, having met a large man with bad knees, these are not places for anyone with mobility or weight issues there will be problems in negotiating slopes and many narrow staircases. We had two guides - one for the trip to the Cinque Terre, who was good on local colour and one for Pisa and back to Lucca, who was good on history, so all bases were covered. Four stars, because the trip is highly don't-miss recommended, but I'm not sure what a trip would have to involve to be amazing.
The sights were great but we spent far too much time waiting for the boats. In some cases we spent 40 minutes visiting a village and 30 minutes standing in the sun on the pier waiting for the boat. This happened a couple of times, which was frustrating as the day went along. It was a case of hurry up and wait. On the final stop, we were sitting in a park enjoying the views and taking it all in, and she asked us if we wanted to wait in the van seeing as how we were back at the meeting place early. Given a choice of a shady park bench with views of the harbour or inside a hot van we, of course, chose the bench. Disappointed that she seemed to want the day to finish as early as possible.
Best tour we did! Our guide was amazing,, the day was perfect! I want to go back!
This trip was absolutely outstanding. Our guide, Emilia, was excellent. A great day out.