Ballongferd over Yarra Valley ved soloppgang
Just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD lies the lush hillsides of the Yarra Valley. A place of diverse and rich history stretching back to the first settlers, The Yarra Valley is home to 90 vineyards and 35 wineries, many of which hold a reputation for creating world-class wines. The Yarra Valley is also renowned as being one of Victoria's largest tourist destinations. Ballooning over the Yarra Valley is a magnificent way to see the lush landscapes and vineyards of the Valley.
On your hot air balloon flight in the Yarra Valley, the breeze will usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. You'll have the option to pre-book a gourmet a la carte breakfast which includes a choice of fruit, yogurt, cereal, muesli and a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon sparkling wine to celebrate your Yarra Valley balloon flight!
- Hotel pickup from Melbourne CBD hotels and drop off at Queen Victoria Market or Federation Square (only if sparkling breakfast option is selected at time of booking)
- One-hour hot air balloon flight
- Gourmet sparkling breakfast (if option chosen)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Easy accessible basket available on request.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
An experience of a lifetime - would denitely recommend to do it. Pilot was experienced and flight was smooth with amazing pictures taken along the way taken. Would have been 5 stars if not for the hiccup of pick up from hotel being late by almost 45mins
I was getting cold feet on the night of the flight since I was a little afraid of heights and to make matter worse, I was having a little fever and feeling a little dizzy, I called the customer service, they consoled me and told me it's a very smooth flight with nothing to worry about, when I reached the site, Brian was very thoughtful and showed me the basket with thick ropes onto which I can hold, the whole flight was very smooth and Brian kept asking me how I felt during the flight, I wasn't frightened at all, the landing was perfect, thank you, Global Balooning.
Wow, no words for the incredible experience. Watching the sunrise from over the clouds. Nature is unique. Thank you. Our tour guide was Kiff, excellent and funny guy, made the tour even more fun and interesting. Thank you Kiff!
I truly enjoyed this trip. It is weather dependent, and I guess I was lucky. Everything from pickup to drop off at the hotel worked like a clock.
Amazing experience a great ride.