Mat- og vintur med en liten gruppe til Yarra Valley
- 2-retters lunsj med et glass vin
- 5-kjeller dør vinsmaking
- Oster og vinparing på De Bortoli Estate
- Sjåfør / guide
- Live kommentarer om bord
- Transport med aircondition minivan
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Inngang/adgang - Yarra Valley
- Inngang/adgang - Epicurean Food and Wine Tours
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Smaksprøver på vingårder er ikke gratis
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Vennligst informer om eventuelle spesielle kostbehov ved bestilling
- Minimumsalder er 18 år å spise alkohol
- Anbefales ikke for barn i alderen 18 og under
- Barn må være ledsaget av en voksen
- Denne opplevelsen krever et minimum antall reisende. Hvis den avbestilles fordi minimumsantallet ikke oppfylles, blir du tilbudt en annen dato/opplevelse eller full refusjon
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 12 reisende
Bill has an excellent tour guide that provided humor and useful information about our winery experience. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in wine or a Yarra Valley adventure outside of Melbourne!
Nicky, our guide, was very knowledgeable about the wines produced in Yarra Valley. She asked our tastes and tailored our visits to meet them. Lunch was provided at one of the wineries and it was very good. I highly recommend this tour.
Our guide Bill was absolutely the best. We visited a variety of wineries, each with its own special character. The lunch was lovely. You cannot go wrong by booking this fabulous wine day.
Good bus, good tour guide, good food and lots of wine to try. The only thing that was not top was the weather. but it was barely noticeable. A very nice way to spend a day.
This was a great experience I loved all of it - from our very nice and informative guide - to the great selection of vineyards we visited. one of which also did one of the best dry apple ciders I have tasted in a while. it was a brilliant day totally do it!
Great Tour! It was a small group, only six of us. Bill took us to 5 different stops and was very knowledgeable about the area and about wine. I would highly recommend this tour to others.