Middagscruise med "Spirit of Melbourne"
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.
- 4-course dinner
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, basic spirits and liqueurs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: If you book the 2-Hour Sunday Evening Dinner Cruise, you must specify your main meal option for each person under the 'special requirements' field at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
Fantastic cruise, great customer service, staff so friendly, food was absolutely awesome with every dish Spectacular
It was a nice romantic cozy cruise recommended for couples.
It was a nice romantic cozy cruise recommended for couples
Unfortunately the Thursday night we did the cruise the tide was high and we basically spent the night going round and round in circles as we could not go under the bridge. The food is only average. The selection of beer and wine is very limited. A couple of the staff were brilliant. The view of the city skyline at night is awesome. We were very fortunate to meet another couple from Victoria who were great company and this made our evening for us. Is it value for money - No, it wasn't this night, I would rather go to one of the restaurants and admire the skyline from there. Comments written by Jack Jones.
Food and service excellent however, it would have been nice to have some sort of a commentary along the way so wed know what we were seeing.