Sightseeingcruise i Melbourne
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- World Congress Center and Trade Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
- West Gate Bridge
- 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
- Princes Bridge
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Governor's residence
- Herring Island
- National Tennis Center
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Olympic Park
- Victorian Arts Center spire
- Sightseeing Cruise
- Drinks (tea and coffee)
- Round-trip ferry
- No food or drinks are sold on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please note the travel date is only required as an indication within 3 months from booking confirmation date
- Note: Passengers may bring a small amount of snacks and drinks on board
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
This package included both cruise A and B. Unfortunately, the tide was high and only cruise B was possible. The lady (Chinese) at the ticketing centre only commented she did not know what she could do for me!! Due to construstion, the boarding place changed from Berth 5 to another wharf and thus need additional waiting time
Not bad really but it seems like the ferry takes the same route with far less cost. Guide had some good insights but hard to hear at times.
A very nice, gentle tour. Melbourne does not have the overpowering BIG tourist sites to see, like Sydney - but we enjoyed this gentle trip listening to some of the history. All ran very well.
Were unable to take the tour booked as the river was closed so a trip in the opposite direction was substituted. It was an hour through mostly industrial areas ending at Williamstown, right across the port from our ship. It was a cute little town but basically nothing there. So, lunch and another hour back to Melbourne. Missed seeing Melbourne which we heard was very nice. Would definitely recommend waiting until you get to Melbourne to book as there are lots of river cruises to choose from.
This was good value for money, and gave a different perspective off the city.
Nice cruise but too much going from one boat to another.
I had an excellent time on the Highlights of Melbourne Cruise. Cruising up the Yarra River and back and seeing the Southbank and parts of Melbourne was sooooooo fun and a great way to see the beautiful city. This I do recommend or anyone wanting to see the city and relaxing along the way also!