Dagstur fra Miami til Key West med valgfrie aktiviteter
Dette er en typisk reiseplan for dette produktet
Passerer forbi: Travel to Key West, Miami, FL
- Hent reisende ved hotellene deres og ta turen til Key West!
- Hentetider ved hotellene kan variere avhengig av hvor disse er plassert.
- Du kan kontakte oss på 305-771-5761 | email@example.com for mer informasjon om hentedetaljer (tid/sted)
Passerer forbi: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Maraton, FL 33050
– En av de lengste broene i verden.
– Få en fantastisk utsikt fra de store vinduene i turbussen vår!
– Guiden vil kommentere turen ned til Key West om ting du kan gjøre, ting som er verdt å se og aktiviteter mens du er der nede.
Stopper ved: Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum, 901 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040-6636
– Vi setter av våre reisende på 908 Caroline Street, rett foran Flagler Museum.
– Herfra står du fritt til å bevege deg rundt i Key West i 6 timer! Denne holdeplassen er svært nær alle de spennende tingene du kan se og gjøre i Key West.
– Hvis du har spørsmål, vil sjåføren vår kunne hjelpe deg!
Merk: Vi tilbyr ikke adgang til Flagler Museum.
Varighet: 6 timer
Passerer forbi: Miami to Key West, Miami, FL
– Klokken 17.30 møtes vi igjen tilbake ved stoppestedet (908 Caroline St.) for å kjøre tilbake til Miami, hvor vi slipper deg av der vi hentet deg.
– Vi kommer vanligvis tilbake til Miami kl. 21.00. Bringing til bestemte hoteller kan variere fra 21.00–22.15
- Transport med luftkondisjonerte bussbuss
- Beregnet tur
- Hotell henting og avreise, velg bare hoteller i Sunny Isles, Miami Beach og Miami sentrum.
- Aktiviteter, hvis alternativet er valgt
- Kart over Key West og Guide kunnskap om hva du skal gjøre og se og hvordan å komme seg rundt!
- Mat og Drikke
- Entry/Admission - Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Spedbarn må holdes på fanget
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Tilrettelagt for barnevogn
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- De fleste reisende kan delta
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 80 reisende
Great getaway for singles and couples...quite a few fun things to do for everyone ...a lot of food and attractions and history to take in
Excellent value for mpney, it s just the transport from your miami hotel to key west and the return journey. Bus driver is cool and provide some comments, you may book further activities. It s a fair price ($39/pp) compared to other competitor. I would recommend it.
Very smooth trip overall. Some minor issue with delayed departure during the coffee break because one passenger returning late. Also departure for Miami was delated again.
Good trip. Bus ride comfortable. A good value. Free water and lemonade on the boat. Not soo many things to see on the riff. At the end free wine, beer and melon. Friendly staff
They were always on time. They called us before they picked us up to let us know that they were on their way. Very knowledgeable in explaining to us the history of the places we went by. Also let us know of the many places we could eat. Gave us enough time to be able to go and take other activities
Very knowledgeable, polite, good sense humor, good driver. We felt we were in good hands. Happy we chose this tour. Highly recommended.
My friend and I had a great time. Bus picked us up on time, driver was very funny and skilled. Made a breakfast stop at McDonald’s then continued on our way. We arrived with one hour of free time until our snorkling tour took off. Sailed for an hour and snorkeled for an hour. I will add that there was not to many fish to see during snorkeling but more of a coral nursery. So maybe a hit or miss. Overall crew was very helpful and kind. Telling jokes and making sure we are safe and comfortable. Returned with another hour to explore key west and got a lot of souvenirs to take home. Food is expensive and not included on the trip so bring your own snacks and lunch if possible. Overall really enjoyed the day trip!
The trip was amazing! The bus was on time for pick ups in the morning and we were in Key West by lunch time. I had about an hour and a half before my snorkeling tour departed to explore the island. The snorkeling tour was awesome! We went to a coral reef about an hour away. The captain pointed out different types of birds as we drove. This was my first time snorkeling and the guides were really helpful. In the water I saw so many beautiful fish, coral, sea urchin, and even a shipwreck! Bring an underwater disposable camera if you do this, I really wish I could have taken some pictures. We were in the water for about an hour and on the way back drinks were available. Once we got back to land we had about an hour before the bus left 5:30pm. We had nearly 6 hours in Key West total, 3.5 of mine were spent on the snorkeling tour. The bus driver was really great, he was funny and gave great information on the trip down and about the island. The bus left exactly at 5:30 so make sure you are back when the driver says to be.