Miami Helicopter Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
Aerial view of Coconut Grove
Pass By: 1 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33109-0001
Aerial view of Fisher Island
Pass By: Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, 10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33156-4233
Aerial view of Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
Pass By: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, FL 33149-1032
Aerial view of Miami Seaquarium
- Aerial tour of Miami
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If your booking is for one passenger, you must pay the second person price direct to the supplier on the day of the tour
- Maximum 3 travelers
- Please note that any passenger over 280lbs /129 kg cannot ride in the helicopter
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Children under 2 years old may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap
- Please Note: Pricing displayed is per person rate based on 3 passengers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
It was AMAZING!!!! This was a gift for my fiance's birthday, he had a great time. We would recommend this to anyone.
Great tour excellent customer service only draw back is that it is pricey in Miami as compared to tours all around the country Overall still highly recommend
Excellent!! Great pilot and very knowledgable about Miami. It was my husbands birthday and he was blown away. We have been Miami residents for 35 + years and have never seen Miami like we did October 2nd. Thanks for the memories Viator!
We booked the 30 minute tour and had a great time. Our intention was to get some aerial photographs of the more popular sights and attractions and the route covered everything we wanted. I spoke to our pilot, Luis, a few times before we arrived at the airport and he was very friendly and helpful in answering my questions. During the tour he was able to share some interesting information and seemed to be having almost as much fun as we were. The flight was very smooth and we had a great view of everything. We all agreed that we would do it again. Recommended
Great tour, just unforgettable! Lovely staff, who didn't send us away even though we managed to be half an hour late! (Thanks guys!) :) The pilot went the extra mile to show us which celebrities lived in which of the huge villas. Absolutely recommendable !:)
Fantastic trip of a lifetime. My suggestion is that you guys should have provided us a map as we almost missed the flight through the lack of directions at the airport.