Miami Sunset Air Tour
Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these images for a lifetime. Take-off is approximately 30 minutes before the sun sets, and you will land just after sunsets.
- 60-minute airplane Tour
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Airplane can hold 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
My wife and I took the sunset flight with Miami Flightseeing and it was fabulous! Our pilot flew us down Miami Beach and pointed out some of the sights Fountainbleu Hotel, etc and then we flew over Biscayne Bay. The sunset was beautiful because there were enough clouds in the west for the rays of the setting sun to interact with don't expect to see the sun set over the ocean because the ocean is EAST of Miami!! We saw the lighthouse at the end of Key Biscayne, homes of the rich and famous on Fisher Island, the offshore Rum Shacks remaining from the prohibition era, the Marlins' field, and many other sights. Seeing Miami from the air enables you to see the extent to which it is made up of islands, The staff were all courteous and considerate. They called about an hour before our flight to tell us it was a little windy and see if we wanted to re-schedule for another day. We opted to fly anyway and were glad we did. There was some air turbulence during the flight which caused a little bounciness during the flight but our pilot was aware of where to expect this and let us know. When it got a little bouncy he was careful to check with my wife in the back seat to be sure she wasn't alarmed. I was sitting in the front beside the pilot and he explained some of the gauges to me: altitude, air speed, etc. People who aren't familiar with light planes should be aware that wind conditions can make it a little bouncy during parts of a flight but it isn't anything to be alarmed about. Mauro, our pilot was superb and we barely felt it when we left the ground on takeoff. His landing was smooth and polished I've had landings with commercial airlines that were not as good!! IN ALL, A GREAT EXPERIENCE THAT WE WOULD DO AGAIN! We gave our pilot a tip because our experience was so wonderful....pilots appreciate that!
My husband and I really enjoyed the air tour. It was very romantic! Our pilot was very knowledgeable and showed us various parts of Miami. I'd recommend it for a nice romantic evening.
The tour was absolutely awesome! We didn't really get to see the sunset because of the water conditions, but the pilot was really cool, he made the trip very fun! Would highly recommend it as a romantic gift for a significant other. We loved it!!! Thank you guys so much!
Amazing tour! The view was the best I have ever seen! Really worth the price!