The Grand Miami Air Tour
• A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
• South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
• The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
• Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
• The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
• Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
• The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
• The luxurious Brickell Key
• The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
• The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
• Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
• The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
- 60-minute airplane Tour
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided the do no occupy a seat
- The airplane can hold between 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- Weight Restrictions:
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
This was such a great trip! We had so much fun and it was the best thing we could do in Miami. The pilot showed us many interesting things and we had a great flight. We would do this at any time again!
the plane was small, wasn't able to use my long lens because of the tight space! The place is gorgeous, the pilot was very friendly. The time for the flight was 5 pm, low light, sunset, then the whole city was covered with lights! Very nice!
Absolutely recommendable. Very professional people and lovely attention. Gorgeous views of the whole Miami!