French Quarter Culinary History and Tasting Tour
- All food samplings
- Professional licensed tour guides
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase along the way)
- Gratuities (optional) but are greatly appreciated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions (please dress for the occasion)
- Moderate amount of walking, wear comfortable shoes
- Be sure to let us know of any dietary restrictions you may have
- While we try to accommodate for dietary needs, we cannot guarantee what the restaurants have available.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Nafe was an excellent guide showing us behind the scenes at several great restaurants, delicious samples of food, and interesting information. An all-round great experience well worth the time.
The tour is an excellent combination of eating local favorites and learning about the place they are prepared. The pace is easy but never dull. The tour guide made sure there were places to sit at each stop, something which is not always done. My wife and I are glad we took the tour.
Enjoyed Naïf, our guide a lot. Very interesting and delicious tour. Talk about good!
Thoroughly enjoyed the history of the food of New Orleans.
Amazing tour. The food was delicious and we learned so much about the history and culture of New Orleans. Naif was great, extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting New Orleans.
Our guide, David Feldman, was a joy. He was informative, amusing and had obviously good links with the different establishments we visited. He promptly followed up the tour with an email containing a resume of the places visited and recipes of foods tasted. Excellent!