French Quarter Haunted Excursion In New Orleans
Do you know what pirates, prostitutes and convicted felons all have in common with with the founding of New Orleans? Or why locals walk down to Jackson Square when it rains? Discover it all on this history packed tour of the French Quarter and hear about New Orleans' countless unsolved mysteries, and strong paranormal activity. That is probably why it is referred to as one of the most haunted cities in the United States. During this tour a real EMF Meter (Ghost/Paranormal Detector) will be used. You'll also be exploring the dark side of New Orleans history, visiting multiple locations of unsolved murders and suicides. Hear stories of real documented reports of vampires and ghosts roaming around the streets of the French Quarter while visiting locations known for vampires who held their victims and fed off of them. Get ready and by all means, do not forget your camera.
This group tour will explore Louisiana's complex culture and you will experience the magical mystery that makes New Orleans so irresistible. You will notice the beautiful architecture throughout the French Quarter and be shown where Hollywood stars have decided to call the French Quarter home.
Learn about New Orleans traditional burial practices and hear explanations as to why there are above ground cemeteries, why they recycle and re-use the same vaults over and over again. You will also visit locations where movies have been filmed and stop at one of the many attractions and national historic landmarks that this city has to offer along the way. Some tour locations are: The St Louis Cathedral, Cabildo, Presbytere, Ursuline Convent, Jackson Square, The Sultans Palace and The LaLaurie Mansion (known to be the most haunted house in New Orleans) just to name a few.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- group tour
- Drinks are not included in the price of the tour ticket however they can be purchased
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks can be purchased at bars. Drinks are not included in the price of the ticket
Our tour guide Ashley was great! I have been to Nola many times and never knew about all of the haunted places! She was very knowledgeable on the history of the area and made it really fun! I would recommend this tour to everyone!
Interesting and small intimate tour with well informed and energetic tour guide. Highly recommend.