New Orleans Small-Group Bike Tour
Places you will visit:
• The French Quarter
• The Mississippi River
• Faubourg Marigny
• Esplanade Avenue
• Faubourg Tremé
• Louis Armstrong Park & Congo Square
• St. Louis Cemetery no. 2
• Back o'Town
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Small-group bike tour
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, other than specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be over 4'11"
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Dress according to the weather, close toed shoes preferable.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
We did our bike tour through Flambeaux bicycle tours. Our tour guide was very good - he had passion about the history of New Orleans and gave us a full history and interesting facts all along the way. We covered a wide range of neighborhoods and the heritage of how they came to be. Considering the heat and humidity, he was very aware of making sure he found a nice shady spot when we stopped to discuss some landmark. The only drawback I could find was that there was a lot of stops along the way and I would have like a little more biking through the neighborhoods rather than stopping at so many places.