Disney Character Breakfast på Chef Mickey's Disney Contemporary Resort
Get ready for an unforgettable morning with the whole family! You'll be picked up from your Orlando or Kissimmee hotel and driven in comfort and style aboard luxury transportation to Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Sit down with your family to a wonderful breakfast, including hot dishes, made-to-order omelets, fruit and more. While you eat, various Disney characters will visit your table for photos and autographs! Your kid's will be absolutely delighted by the appearances of their favorite Disney characters, who are sure to put a smile on everyone's faces.
This is the best way to mingle with some of the most popular Disney characters away from the huge crowds typical of the theme parks. You'll spend approximately 3 hours at Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort before hopping back in the deluxe transportation and heading back to your selected drop-off location.
- Preferred seating at Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Buffet breakfast with Disney characters
- Door-to-door luxury transportation service
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (may choose to be dropped off at Universal Orlando or Sea World)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The characters appearing on the day are subject to change.
- Transportation service is not exclusive to your party and may be shared with other participants
- Maximum number of passengers varies between 8 and 12, depending on type of vehicle used
Wonderful experience! Our limo driver was the greatest! I'm sorry I don't recall his name because I would personally thank him. He delivered us directly to the Contemporary Resort, personally took us up to the dining area, and showed us exactly what to do. The Disney characters spent loads of time interacting with the kids and posing for photos and the food was very good. The weather was cold and we were traveling with an infant and a four year old, but this was one of the highlights of our trip.
Loved the whole experience. The limousine was immaculate and having breakfast with 5 characters was memorable for both my daughter and myself. Would highly recommend it
My daughter and I enjoyed it!! We would definitely do it again. Great service. Loved the limo ride
Wonderful - Money well spent. Customer Service was outstanding and the Disney experience was great. My two grandsons said it was the favorite part of the trip.
My 3 yr old granddaughter,myself and her mom thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast and meeting the Characters. The special time each one of them took with her to chat and hug her created some great memories and priceless moments. Breakfast was very good, although one the omlette cooks was having a bit of a day. Lots of choices and options for everyone. The Limo ride was a little unorganized and we ended up spending far more time in it then planned, due to accommodating a family that had cancelled and then changed their minds, their presence in the limo made it ackward and unfortable for us and the another family. That aside the driver was very apologetic and pleasant and the rest of the morning was well worth the price.