Tur med varmluftsballong over Orlando ved soloppgang
Once you are airborne, your pilot points out the spectacular sights of the Orlando area, from the theme parks to the orange groves, forests and swamps of the Central Florida countryside. Get your camera ready as the soft hues of dawn blanket the landscape. Your hot-air balloon flight lasts approximately one hour.
After an exhilarating flight, raise your glass in a traditional Champagne toast to your memorable experience (non-alcoholic beverages are also available). Upon return to the Welcome Center, enjoy some light snacks and refreshments. You’ll be presented with a Flight of Ascension certificate by your pilot.
- Balloon flight with experienced pilot
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary beverage and snacks
- Flight of Ascension certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase directly with operator)
- Personalized photographs and souvenirs available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children aged 5 and under are not permitted to fly
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Ballooning is dependent upon favorable weather conditions. If conditions are not favorable for a safe flight, the pilot may reschedule or cancel the flight.
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the balloon, maximum weight is 280lbs (127kg / 20 stone) per person
A tranquil ride with a hot air balloon at daybreak with a very entertaining pilot, ours was named Mike.
This was the most beautiful and peaceful adventure I've ever been on. Never once did my fear of heights kick in. It was absolutely wonderful from launch to landing.
Amazing trip will defiantly do again never been in a hot air balloon and was amazed to see it going up and down , and it wasn't that scary, good price and included travel which they picked me up on time, make sure you take a camera and money for the photo and gift shop.
Great tour! Great tour guides! The weather and the view was beautiful. Definitely an experience to remember. The ride was extremely smooth, even for those who are a bit fearful of heights. You aren't as close to the Disney parks as some photos may portray, but you can still see them, and there is still a beautiful view. Wear good shoes since you'll be standing for an hour in the hot air balloon, and you'll be doing a little bit of clean up afterwards. Other than that, great experience.
Absolutely awesome morning spent flying across the Orlando lakes and pastures. Highly recommend!
Wonderful experience. I took my 6 year old kid who has fear of tight spaces, but he absolutely loved the ride. we took the ride on 29th June 2017, Our pilot was Mr. Russ who made it an excellent trip throughout, with his dead-pan humor and the seamless Russ landing. Post landing, they had a small commemoration champagne celebration which made the entire trip etched permanently into our memory.