Eiffeltårnet, elvecruise på Seinen og forestilling på Moulin Rouge
Middag i Eiffeltårnet:
Nyt en herlig treretter på restauranten 58 Tour Eiffel, som er spesialdesignet som en flykabin, i første etasje i Eiffeltårnet. Den elegante restauranten ligger 95 meter over havet og 58 meter over bakken, og herfra har du utsikt over Seinen og ned til Trocadero gjennom de store vinduene. Etter middag blir det et timelangt elvecruise på Seinen, der du kan oppleve de mange monumentene i Paris i elegant kveldsbelysning.
Middag på elvecruise på Seinen:
Nyt et smakfullt treretters måltid i restauranten om bord i Marina de Paris mens du glir nedover Seinen. I løpet av cruiset får du oppleve de meste berømte severdighetene i Paris i kveldsbelysning. Ikke gå glipp av Notre Dame, Louvre, Eiffeltårnet og de enestående og romantiske broene i Paris! Etter middag kan du ta et timesbesøk i Effeltårnets andre etasje for å nyte fantastisk panoramaoversikt over hele byen.
Middag på restaurant Les Ombres:
Nyt et treretters måltid på restaurant Les Ombres, der all drikke til maten og et glass champagne er inkludert.
Moulin Rouge Paris
Deretter kan du oppleve nattelivet i Paris ved Montmartre og på Moulin Rouge! Du får oppleve Moulin Rouges nye Féerie-revy som er en kavalkade over ulike kabareter med handling fra Paris. En tropp med 100 artister, inkludert 60 legendariske Doriss-dansere, underholder deg ikledd eksotiske kostymer med fjær, strass og paljetter. De overdådige kulissene og lysshowet i «Féerie» er et fargerikt bakteppe for enestående koreograferte numre på bevegelige trappeavsatser, i et gigantisk akvarium, på husker og i hageomgivelser.
- Billetter til Moulin Rouge-showet i Paris og en halv flaske champagne eller et glass champagne (avhengig av hva du har valgt)
- Treretters middag på La Marina de Paris, restauranten i Eiffeltårnet eller restaurant Les Ombres
- Besøk til Eiffeltårnet (bare med alternativet middag på elvecruise på Seinen)
- Én time langt elvecruise på Seinen
- Du returnerer i nærheten av hoteller i sentrum av Paris
- Transport i buss med klimaanlegg
- Henting ved hotellet
- Driks (valgfritt)
- Mat og drikke, med mindre noe annet er spesifisert
- Bekreftelse fås ved bestilling.
- For middagsalternativet i Eiffeltårnet er det bare tid til middag. Tid til utforsking av tårnet er ikke inkludert.
- På alternativet med cruise på Seinen kan det en sjelden gang ikke være mulig å besøke Eiffeltårnet på grunn av spesielle omstendigheter. Denne delen av besøket blir i så fall erstattet av et besøk til Montparnasse-tårnet med fantastisk utsikt over Paris. I slike tilfeller får du ingen refusjon.
- For alle alternativene blir du midlertidig satt opp på Moulin Rouge-showet som starter kl. 23.00. Av og til kan dette showet være fullbooket, og da blir du satt opp på showet klokken 21.00 i stedet. Hvis dette er skjer, får du en kvittering som gjør at du kan ta et cruise på Seinen eller besøke Eiffeltårnet (avhengig av hva du har valgt) en annen dag.
- Alle gjester blir plassert ved bord for 6–8 personer. Bord for to personer er ikke tilgjengelig.
- Det er ikke tid nok til å besøke toppen av Eiffeltårnet. Det kan ta lang tid å stå i kø, og derfor anbefaler vi at du kommer tilbake en annen dag
- Moulin Rouge er et svært populært sted, så du må regne med en del kø. Ingen får prioritert adgang til Moulin Rouge. Setene tildeles 1 time før forestillingen starter. Det utstedes ikke separate billetter for forestillingen
- Husk pent antrekk (ikke krav om slips og jakke for menn): det er ikke tillatt med shorts, kortbukser, joggesko eller sportstøy.
- Vegetaralternativer er tilgjengelige. Oppgi om det er nødvendig når du bestiller.
- Moulin Rouge-show anbefales ikke for barn under 16 år
- Lydkommentarer er bare tilgjengelige på elvecruiset på Seinen. Ingen lydkommentarer i Eiffeltårnet, på bussen eller i Moulin Rouge
Really enjoyed this tour except for not having cold drinks on river cruise and having to ask for ice to try and cool our drinks down. Eiffel tower fabulous and Moulin Rouge show was great but was very disappointed that we were not told that shorts were not allowed to be worn by the man. All tour guides were fantastic.
We went as a group of 3 women. I was nervous about booking this as I had seen a few negative reviews. However I'm so glad we did. We picked the dinner on the river cruise option. The food was excellent. We expected a standard set menu. However the food was wonderful quality and taste. We also had a choice, limited, but none the less a choice. We found the guides to be helpful and very pleasant throughout. We did not realise that you were dropped back to your hotel after. While this service is limited to the very centre of Paris (we were staying just outside) the guide was extremely helpful in taking us as far as they could and then ensuring that we were safely in a cab to our destination - especially important as a group of women travelling in an unknown city in the early hours of the morning! The guides do not stay with you the entire time, for example they took us to the lifts of the eiffel tower but did not come up with us. This gave us a freedom to do what we wanted. The guides were however always clear as to where any meeting points were and how to find them. We always felt totally safe and that we know what was happening. The only thing I would advise is that you give yourself plenty of time to get back down the eiffel tower as the que for the lift can take a while. We had a fantastic evening - thank you!
Unexpected walking, long waits in line and felt rushed at times. But the guides were pleasant, dinner location was exceptional and the river cruise was relaxing. The Moulin Rouge show was excellent capstone event that should not be skipped.
Great deal with plenty fitted into the day ,a good way to see a few of the site in Paris. Fantastic guide on the tour day and a fab 5 course meal on the Seine trip .
Let me start by saying: they will not answer their phone. As you’ll see in other reviews, this is an ongoing issue that they refuse to fix. I was scheduled for this $300 tour with a meeting time of 5:45pm at their headquarters. On the way to the meeting spot, my Uber was involved in a car accident. So at 5:00pm I started calling the number provided to let them know I would be late and to explore other meeting options. For 45 minutes I called them and they never picked up for the phone. At 5:50pm, I made it to their headquarters to see the staff standing and laughing in the back room. I explained who I was and asked why they hadn’t answered the phone. I lie to you not, the man looked at his watch and said “what difference would it have made if we answered the phone or not? We wouldn’t have waited for you, the time to leave was 5 minutes ago!” Composing myself from the shock, I explained that he could have told me where I could meet them at the Eiffel Tower instead of me taking an Uber here, now needing to take another Uber there! As I was mid-sentence talking to him, he began to shake his head and picked up the phone to call the tour guide. He told me she would meet me no later than 6:45pm (dinner started at 7:00pm) at Kiosk 58 inside the ground level of the Eiffel Tower and that my $300 tour was non-refundable. Instead of complaining with a manager, I just took my identification papers and left. When I finally made it to the Kiosk 58 at 6:33pm (after flying through traffic in my third Uber), I was informed by the Kiosk attendant that the tour guide had already left me. On top of her leaving before the said meeting time, she’d also taken my ticket and there was no way for me to get to the restaurant. As the lady in the Kiosk explained this to me, I asked her if she could call her as it’s not 6:45pm and she should she should still be here. She said, (and I quote) “I’m not calling her, but you can call the company to see where she is”. I informed her that I was in this mess because they DON’T answer the phone there and I would really appreciate if she helped me out. She reluctantly, called her on my behalf. As she was on the phone with the guide (assumingly) explaining that she’d taken my ticket and I was at the Kiosk waiting on her, she looked up to tell me she would come down to get me. Before she could hang up the phone, I said excuse me and interjected to ask her to ask the guide how long before she made it back down (I wanted to take a few pictures)? Before I could finish my sentence, I lie to you not, she closed the sliding glass window in my face. I couldn’t and still can’t believe it. When she finished on the phone, she opened the glass window and looked at me and “how can I help you, I told you she was going to come down and get you”. If the tour was refundable, I would have walked off and just got my $300 back. I told her that I wanted her to ask the guide when she was coming down so I can go take pictures since I would be waiting. I asked her if she could call her back to see how long he would be. She said, “I just called my colleague once for you, I’m not calling her back.” If we were in America y’all.... I said to her, again, I want to take pictures, will you please call her back. She blatantly refused and told me that she would NOT point me out to the guide if I walked away. We went back and forth a little bit, but I retreated because I became frustrated and I didn’t want to get kicked out, lose my $300, not make it to dinner, and/or go to jail in France. I calmly walked away and waited about 10 minutes for a colleague of the guide to come down. Of course she nor my actual guide knew the name of the lady in the Kiosk or the man at the office. Dinner had already started by the time I arrived, but the restaurant staff was really accommodating and kind. I give two stars because the rest of the evening went well: the boat tour was beautiful and Moulin Rouge was magnificent.
This was an amazing experience! Highly recommend. Seamless, well organized. Loved being dropped off at our hotel after a long evening.
Officials for these events were very well organized. They were assertive yet caring. The only glitches were waiting times that were beyond their control. Recommend!!