Eiffeltårnet, kabaretforestilling i Paris og elvecruise på Seinen
Etter middag kan du ta et timelangt kveldscruise på Seinen og se byens flombelyste monumenter, før du drar til Moulin Rouge i Montmartre.
Bohemkvarteret Montmartre og Moulin Rouge ligger midt i hjertet av det parisiske nattelivet. Du får oppleve Moulin Rouges nye Féerie-revy som er en kavalkade over ulike kabareter med handling fra Paris. En tropp med 100 artister, inkludert 60 legendariske Doriss-dansere, underholder deg ikledd eksotiske kostymer med fjær, strass og paljetter. De overdådige kulissene og lysshowet i «Féerie» er et fargerikt bakteppe for enestående koreograferte numre på bevegelige trappeavsatser, i et gigantisk akvarium, på husker og i hageomgivelser.
Bestill tidlig for å sikre deg plass! Moulin Rouge er svært populær og blir ofte utsolgt flere uker i forveien.
- Paris cabaret show (inkludert et glass champagne)
- 3-retters middag på Eiffeltårnet
- Seine River cruise
- Slipp av hvis hotellet i Paris City grense, postnummer 75 (unntatt: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 hvor det ikke er noe avslag)
- Inngang/adgang - Moulin Rouge
- Inngang/adgang - Seine River
- Hotell henting
- Slipp utenfor Paris City grense og hoteller i 75012, 75012, 75019 og 75019
- Bekreftelse mottas innen 48 timer etter bestilling, avhengig av tilgjengelighet
- Alle gjester sitter ved bord på 6-8 personer. Et bord for to er ikke tilgjengelig
- Det er ikke nok tid tildelt for besøkende å gå til "toppen" av Eiffeltårnet. Kjøling kan ta lang tid, derfor foreslås det å komme tilbake på en annen dag
- På grunn av sin popularitet, bør du forvente å vente i kø på før du får tilgang til showene. Moulin Rouge gir ikke prioritert tilgang til noen. Setene er tildelt 1 time før ytelse. Ingen individuelle showbilletter utstedes
- Elegant antrekk er nødvendig (slips og jakke ikke nødvendig) Ingen shorts, ingen kortbukser, ingen sportssko eller sportsklær
- Anbefales ikke for barn i alderen 16 og under
- Vegetar alternativ er tilgjengelig, vennligst informer ved bestilling når det er nødvendig
- Du vil bli foreløpig booket for å se Moulin Rouge klokka 11.00. Av og til vil 11.00 showet være fullt booket, så i erstatning vil du se 9pm showet. I dette tilfellet vil du bli gitt en kupong for å nyte Seine cruise på en annen natt.
- Avbestilling er inkludert hvis hotellet ligger innenfor Paris City grense, postnummer 75 (unntatt: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 hvor det ikke er noe avslag)
The Eiffel Tower was amazing. The dinner was only so so as it was a set menu. We got so involved looking around the tower and watching the slide show of how it was built that we missed to Seine River cruise, but as it turned out we were able to use the ticket the next day and took full advantage of seeing sights during the day. Our guide was wonderful. He stopped and took pictures of us and the other two people that were on the tour with us. When we met up with him later for the cabaret show he stopped again at the arc de triomphe and took pictures again. Lovely man and we enjoyed the tour tremendously.
A great way to spend the evening , the food at the Eiffel Tower restaurant was excellent, Highly recommend
The line-ups and security checks at the entrance to the Tower were quick enough. If you walk rather than take the elevator up to or down from the restaurant level, you will get a much better look at the massive and elegant structure of this iconic landmark. The meal and the service were excellent, the pace was leisurely, and the views of the city from this level were wonderful. As you depart on the boat tour, the Tower comes ablaze with lights which sparkle for a few minutes every evening hour on the hour. The show at the Moulin Rouge was highly entertaining - the dancing, the costume changes, and the changing sets were all very impressive and colourful - but the performances could have been half an hour shorter. Our guide, Hervé, could not have been more helpful - he turned the entire evening into a really enjoyable experience.
The whole experience was excellent. Our guide picked us up from the tour office and it was only the two of us. Easy navigation to the Eiffel tower, straight through security and onto level 58 for the best meal ever. Anyone who says the meal was rushed have no idea. Nice and relaxing, the waiter introduced himself along with the menu and wines. Top notch. The service was great, we had the 7.30 pm dinner and it was not rushed, nice and casual. We picked up our guide back at the base of the Eiffel Tower and were driven to Moulin Rouge Show. Wow! this show was amazing, full on action and well worth the money. My partner and I enjoyed this greatly, If you go to Paris you cannot miss this event. Our guide gave us a good commentary all the way to both venues of places of interest and things to be wary of. It was appreciated. As the Moulin Rouge tour did not have a late show on our selected date we had to postpone the river cruise until the next day. Probably a good thing as we had been very busy leading up to the tour.
Great dinner in the Eiffel Tower and the Moulin Rouge show is amazing. Those were by far our favorite parts. I honestly would not do the Seine River Cruise. It disrupted the night and is way too long and a little boring. If they perhaps did the cruise first or cut it in half, it would be much better. Also, pretty expensive for what you get.
Awesome package ! Went like clockwork Moulin Rough was amazing!