Elvecruise på Seinen og Paris i nattbelysning
Seine Cruise and Standard Tour by CoachAfter pickup from the central Paris meeting point, you’ll be taken to the Bateaux Parisiens boarding point for your 1-hour narrated cruise along the Seine. Sit back and admire the waterfront sights including the Eiffel Tower and Il de la Cité, where you’ll see Notre Dame and the Conciergerie.
Back at the dock, you’ll be escorted to a coach for your 1.5-hour illuminations tour. Learn about the history of Paris’ most famous monuments as you ride through the glittering city past the sights you saw on the Seine plus the Opéra, Rue de Rivoli, the Louvre, Les Invalides, Place de la Concorde, the Grand Palais and Petit Palais, Pont Neuf, St-Germain-des-Près, the Champs-Elysées, l’Arc de Triomphe and more.
You can then choose to be dropped off at the central meeting point or the Opéra area, filled with great restaurants and bars to continue your night out in Paris.
Seine Cruise and Small-Group Tour by Minivan You’ll be picked up from your central Paris hotel and taken to the Bateaux Parisiens boarding point, where you and your group will join others on a sightseeing boat to enjoy a 1-hour narrated cruise.
Follow with a city illuminations tour by 8-passenger minivan, ensuring a more personalized and intimate experience. Starting at Place Vendome, admire Paris’ beautifully illuminated historical monuments, museums, boulevards and neighborhoods as you ride to the Opéra, Rue de Rivoli, the Louvre, Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame, Place de la Concorde and the Grand Palais and Petit Palais.
Cross Pont Neuf to St-Germain-des-Près and then venture down the Champs-Elysées to l’Arc de Triomphe, looping back to Trocadéro and the glittering Eiffel Tower, then to Les Invalides, Madeleine Church and Place Pigalle. At the end of your tour, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
- Local guide
- 1-hour Seine river cruise
- 1.5-hour city illuminations tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Seine river boat has a large capacity; please note the cruise will not be exclusive to your tour group
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening
- Due to lots of stairs, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Driver was very courteous, and very knowledgeable about the area. He spoke EXCELLENT English. The boat cruise was great, it used an APP on your phone to play the commentary. However, it would be nice to mention this in the description so someone would know to bring ear buds for their phone.
Paris illuminations tour was expected to be a drive abound the city to get a nights view of Pais . The bus tour was short through non business and non entertainment areas. somewhat boring. River cruise was not much better either. It was all worth about $10. waste of money
If you are in Paris for the first time and your in mood for a little romance , I would highly recommend this
Have been to Paris numerous times, but this was the first time experiencing Paris from the river. Totally different perspective!