Intimate Guided Normandy Tour from Paris with Hotel Transfers
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Intimate Full Day Normandy Tour from Paris departing with pick up from your hotel or residence ( Zip Code Starting by 75).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
The Journey to Normandy will last around 3 hours, with a short coffee break half way to the Pointe du Hoc
Stop At: Pointe Du Hoc Memorial, off route D514, Saint Pierre du Mont France
You will arrive around 10am at the Pointe du Hoc located on a cliff eight miles west of Normandy American Cemetery for a visit of the site.The monument consists of a simple granite pylon positioned atop a German concrete bunker with tablets at its base inscribed in French and English. Erected to honor elements of the American Second Ranger Battalion. During 45 minutes, your private guide will relate about all the battle-scarred area which remains much as the Rangers left.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Omaha Beach, Avenue de la Liberation, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer France
Nicknamed "The Beach of Blood", Omaha Beach will be your second Stop. You will know all about the American assault during the Early hours hours of June 6, 1944, one of the most longstanding examples of American military triumph and also an event synonymous with death and destruction.You will then stop for an included lunch at the Ferme de la Rançonnière, a picturesque manor house fortified during the 13th Century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
Then you will be taken to Colleville cemetery, the home of The Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial: First Army on June 8, 1944 as the first American cemetery on European soil in World War II.The famous American military cemetery at Saint Laurent is home to 9,387 white marble headstones, a memorial, chapel, and the Garden of the Missing. It pays tribute to the American soldiers that died during the Battle of Normandy and is one of 25 permanent United States burial sites overseas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eglise Saint Medard et Saint Gildard, Rue de Eglise, 14480 Crepon France
You will have lunch at la Ferme de la Rançonnière in Crepon including 3 course meal with drinks and coffee
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Arromanches Militaria, 11 boulevard Gilbert Longuet, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
On the afternoon, your private guide will take you to Arromanches, built on the site of the artificial harbour. You will immerse yourself with real experience by visiting The Arromanches 360 museum with its 360 degree cinema consisting of 9 screens sitting on top of the hill overlooking the ocean and the mulberry harbour project.
Stop At: Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema, Chemin du Calvaire, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
You will immerse yourself with real experience by visiting The Arromanches 360 museum with its 360 degree cinema consisting of 9 screens sitting on top of the hill overlooking the ocean and the mulberry harbour project.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Musee du debarquement, Place du 6 Juin, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
The film displayed, uses actual footage from D-Day and the events surrounding D-Day,
Pass By: Office de Tourisme de Beuzeville, 52 rue Constant Fouche, 27210 Beuzeville France
Time to return back with 20 minutes'stop half way to Paris
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You will arrive in the French Capital around 6.15pm
Stop At: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
Your private guide will drop you to your hotel at 6;15PM
Duration: 15 minutes
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation
- Service of a private licensed driver-guide
- Visit of the American cemetery of Colleville-sur-Mer on your own.
- Explore the Visitor center and Omaha Beach.
- 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included.
- Commented stop at Arromanches.
- Entry/Admission - Place des Pyramides
- Entry/Admission - Pointe Du Hoc Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer
- Entry/Admission - Eglise Saint Medard et Saint Gildard
- Entry/Admission - Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema
- Entry/Admission - 8th Arrondissement
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer and a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Please advise at the time of the booking of any allergies or dietary restrictions
- Lunch in a typical country restaurant
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had a great experience during our day at Normandy even though it was a very emotional day for me as my Dad landed there on D-day. Our guide Dimitri was the nicest young man and very knowledgeable of the history. It was nice to have a private tour and be away from the crowds. It was nice to be there so soon after the 75th anniversary and see a few late presentations. Highly recommend!
This tour was FANTASTIC!!! My husband and I went to Paris for our 25th wedding anniversary and this was the tour he wanted to take more then any other. I must admit I was a little reluctant when we booked this tour. Boy was I surprised at how great the day was. It will be one of our fondest memories of our trip. Our guide picked us up at our hotel and was an amazing. He had so much knowledge of D Day and took us to places we never expected to see. The lunch was really nice and the food very good. I would highly recommend this tour, it’s a long day but so worth it. We were so happy with all the tour we booked through Victor. When we travel again they will be our tour company.