Montmartre og Sacre Coeur byvandring i Paris
Sights of the Montmartre Walking Tour include:
- Sacre Coeur Basilica, the white basilica that dominates the Parisian skyline
- Moulin Rouge - the famed cabaret immortalized by works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others
- Vincent Van Gogh's House - the artist lived here with his brother Theo from 1886 to 1888
- Place du Tertre, the charming artists square where works are painted and sold on the spot
- Dali Museum, home to over 300 of the Surrealist artist's original works
- The Montmartre Vineyards, an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre wine
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Edgar Degas, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others
- Le Lapin Agile - the famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900s
- Famous windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing at this artists' studio reads like a "who's who" of famous painters who have passed through Paris
- Guided walking tour of the Montmartre District
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
Our guide was great; personable and knowledgeable. The tour was fun but we also learned a lot. The only negative was the tour company had a mix up and the tour didn't start until an hour late. They did make it right though and gave us a discount on the tour.
We really enjoyed our tour. Our guide was very friendly and helpful. Just the right amount of pertinent information for our teenager.
Very though history explained by the guide. Church was beautiful and Montmarte cafes and artists very good. BUT, this tour is about 5 miles of walking, mostly uphill done by weaving through the streets. But was good exercise.
Most excellent tour of various sites in Montmartre. Wish it were 3 hours instead of 2. Does involve a lot of hill climbing. Suggest reversing the tour direction to start at the top (Sacre Coeur) and walk downhill. T.here were 2 assistant staff whose chatter was disruptive to listening to the guide
I was very impressed with the tour guide. Great background and knowledge of the area. Needed a mike, hard to hear sometimes with the traffic noise.
My son's and I loved this trip! Sorry that I don't remember our guides name because she was wonderful. She was very informative, personable and funny. She kept everyone interested. Montmartre and Sacre Coeur were definitely worth seeing. I would suggest this trip to others.
We really enjoyed this relaxing and interesting tour. The pace was perfect for taking in the various stops and taking pictures when desired. Our follow-up questions were welcome, and Sonya was extremely knowledgeable about the entire area, its history, and its connections to the people and culture. Loved it!
Great tour taking the long way up the hill to Sacre Coeur! Learned a lot about the area and its residents along the way.
Awesome walking tour with very knowledgeable guides who have a passion for art and it's history in this eclectic neighborhood.
One of the best tours I’ve ever been on! Highly recommended. Tour guide was funny, informative and very interesting. We really enjoyed this.