Moulin Rouge Paris: Christmas Dinner and Show
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 4-course Christmas dinner menu
- Moulin Rouge show
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian options are available.
When we arrived we were told that we did not have a booking and that we had cancelled. When we showed our tickets they reluctantly squeezed us in up the back. To their credit when they found out that they gad made a mistake they apologized , moved us to a great table and gave us a free bottle of bubbly. The costumes and the show were great
I can not put in to word how good the Moulin Rouge Paris is but to say if you don't go your missing something great
Absolutely amazing evening, we even arrived late due to heavy traffic and were so suprised and shocked to be seated right at the front of the stage! Truly fabulous seats, thanks Viator!! Amazing show which was very sexy yet classy, energetic and tastefully presented. The meal was average but given that there were so many people to cater for, it was expected. Dessert was lovely. The service was wonderful, there was always a waiter on hand. Highly recommended and would definitely return, perhaps next time show only.
This was fantastic, the wait was worth it, the service was exceptional, what a piece of history to see when in Paris, some parts of the show were a bit cheesy, but still would recommend this to anyone.
Overall a great night. Food is adequate but who cares when you are at the Moulin Rouge. The show was fun and the atmosphere is great!
The Moulin Rouge show was great but having booked a combined land trip and show initially we had to use another carrier to get to Paris when the land portion was cancelled. The show tickets were non refundable so be careful when booking - get the land content first.