Sykkeltur i Paris om kvelden
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
- Ticket for boat cruise
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
- Wine (Water and/or juice available upon request)
- Stop at the world-famous ice creams shop Berthillon (cost not included)
- Child seat available (please specify at time of booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress appropriately for the weather; tours go out in rain or shine.
Highly recommend! Our guide, Oscar, was awesome. This is such a great way to see major Paris sights via bike, and cap it off with a Seine River cruise. Nice to have a small group, too!
A great adventure cycling through the historic sites of Paris with a small group under the expert guidance of Mollie. A very pleasant trip up and down the river in a bateau mouche admiring the well light city before cycling back home. A definite 'must do experience' to add to any visit to Paris. Thank you Mollie for sharing Paris with us.
Great time in Paris! We really enjoyed the experience. This was a fun way to see a lot of the city both in the daylight and in the night time. While it was hard at times to enjoy the view while on the bike because navigating the roads and traffic required much of your attention it was still an interesting way to take in the city. The boat ride and the wine were bonuses and our guide was really informative, fun and attentive. We would recommend this as one of your first excursions when in Paris or if you have a short time to take in this beautiful city quickly.
Sean was an unbelievable guide. He was super patient with the people in the group who weren't great at riding (me) and was very cautious while riding. He was knowledgable about the city and was really great. He made this tour #1 best while I was in Paris!
Kathleen the volleyball pro guide was awesome. I’m a nervous biker and a bit clumsy and still made it through the ride and really enjoyed it. We stopped regularly, saw a lot and it was safe riding in a group of 16. Give it a try!!
We booked this for the night we got into Paris, so we could stretch our legs after a 10 hour flight and see a little bit of the city. Rory was our guide and he was amazing! Gave good recommendations to places to visit, or eat. We were definitely exhausted afterwards, but so glad we did it!
I wanted to see paris by bike and happened to find this viator company. After having the bike ride, i felt like my choice was the best.Overall, the service was impeccable. I enjoyed this bike ride with strangers and wonderful knowledgeable Guide in the city of Paris. I strongly recommend individuals/ solo travelers or couple to choose this company when it comes in mind to have a bike ride.-- Halyna, Ukraine
Our favorite tour! The city looks so different and beautiful at night! We also spent a lot of time on the bicycles. The night cruise was also a nice end to the evening. Out tour guide Athena was awesome. It was a very personal experience. We rode to and viewed many of the tourist destinations, enjoyed bridge views and ice cream.
Be prepared for exercise because you ride for about two hours straight . After the stop for the best ice cream you take the river cruise then ride back. Bring water/jackets
Our group of 16 LOVED this tour. Well worth the money. The biking was fun and the boat trip was a blast. We had a great guide.
My husband, teen-aged daughter and I loved this tour! My daughter doesn't ride bikes much, so she was a little nervous riding through traffic in Paris (both cars and pedestrians) but she did great and loved the experience. The tour covered a lot of ground and went through many districts of Paris. This was perfect for our first visit since we were able to see exactly which districts we wanted to return to in order to explore more thoroughly. I took screenshots on my phone while on Google maps so I knew exactly how to get back to a certain location whether it was a restaurant, gelato shop, or just a beautiful area or view. It worked perfectly! The last hour of the tour was on a River Seine cruise which was absolutely beautiful. Watching Paris light up, especially the Eiffel Tower, was magical. Some of the best pictures of our trip was on that cruise! Our tour guide was great; very knowledgeable, pleasant, calm and safe.