Uavhengig tur til Versailles fra Paris
In 1661, following Louis 14th orders, building started on what became the most prestigious residence amongst all the courts of Europe. The palace and gardens were designed by architects and decorators who are still famous today, such as Le Vau, Mansart and Le Notre.
During the coach drive to Versailles, you will be offered an audio commentary (available in French, English, Spanish, Germany, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Korean, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Japanese, Danish and Chinese-Mandarin) describing the various facets of court life under the reign of Louis 14th, the "Sun King". It will help you through the unguided visit to the Chateau and the gardens.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach Entrance fees for the Grand Royal Apartments Entrance fees for the Gardens Except on the below events;
- On "MUSICAL FOUNTAIN DISPLAY" days; Saturday and Sunday until October 28th 2018 & on certain holidays August 15th 2018.
- On "MUSICAL GARDENS" days : every Tuesday from July 3 to October 30, 2018; every Friday until October 26th, 2018 & on bank holidays and exceptional days.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You do not receive priority entry on this tour, you will have to queue for entry at Versailles.
- There are Entrance fees to Versailles Musical Gardens
- During Fountain Display and Musical Gardens’ days, entrance fees to the gardens are not included
Tour is great but be prepared to squeeze through the crowds.
It's was a good trip, the guide was informative.
Great staff, very friendly and many languages spoken. The four hour tour advertised isn't exactly true, after the hour bus ride there and back we had 1:45 on site so just be aware you will only have two hours. There was a long site induction and instruction brief that really should have been done on the trip out they just needed to sit the different groups together on the bus to do this. It's a good trip and it gets you in as quick as possible.
Easy and reliable