Versailles-slottet med lydguidet gå forbi køen-tur
Lydguiden gir deg mulighet til å utforske kongen og dronningens representasjonsboliger, det kongelige kapellet og speilsalen som er symbolet på fransk overflod: en gullprydet sal med tre hundre og femtisju speil og krystallysekroner i taket.
Du får også tid til å utforske de velfriserte hagene i fransk stil som gjenspeiler prakten inne i slottet. Parken på over 800 hektar ble designet av landskapsarkitekten André Le Nôtre i 1661 for kong Ludvig XIV, og har perspektiver, parterrer, fontener og frukthager som senere har blitt selve symbolet på franske hager.
- Transport til og fra Paris med luftkondisjonerte buss
- Vertinne i trener
- Individuell lydguide i palasset er tilgjengelig på: engelsk, fransk, tysk, italiensk, spansk, portugisisk, japansk, russisk, koreansk, polsk og mandarin kinesisk
- Musical Gardens "og" Fountain Show "inkludert på utvalgte datoer (Gardens bare på tirsdager og fontener viser kun på helger)
- Inngang/adgang - Palace of Versailles
- Inngang/adgang - The Royal Chapel
- Inngang/adgang - The Hall of Mirrors
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Mat og Drikke
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Reisende må være i rimelig fysisk form
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Det anbefales på det sterkeste ikke å bære høyhælte sko (parkettgulv i rom og brostein i gårdsplassen)
- Barnevogner er ikke tillatt inne i slottet
- Musikalsk show av hagen til Versailles er bare tilgjengelig på tirsdager
- Fontener Vis av hagen til Versailles er bare tilgjengelig lørdager og søndager
We booked the morning tour which was very good as the afternoon at the chateau was extremely crowded. Our tour guide was very good but he took our group at a pace that was too fast for many people. We had a person with mobility challenges and our guide left him in the dust as the group sped away
I was in Paris on a business trip and this was the perfect activity for the limited amount of time I had available. I wish I could have been there a full day since the grounds at Versailles are absolutely beautiful but this half day tour worked well for me. I was able to see the palace and see a few of the fountains. The departure in the morning and return from the palace was prompt and the guides on the bus were patient, informative and helpful. I'm glad i was able to sneak away from work to enjoy this. The palace and the gardens are simply breathtaking.
I just loved this place, it is a pity that it is not used for what it was built for. Such a grand building and lovely gardens
Excellent tour, still had to wait for a while at the beginning to enter. The palace was impressive, but even at 9 am there were already crowds inside. The gardens were not as impressive as we had hoped. They were mostly dirt.
This was a great trip - nice guide, nice bus, good weather. I enjoyed being on my own to tour the castle.
Absolutely a must.... We went on a Sunday morning, and the agency was a few blocks from eiffel tower... Our guide Silva was amazing, very pleasant and patient... So glad I got the skip the line because omgoodness the line was packed with tourist waiting to purchase tickets!!!! The audio guide was easy just dial the number of each room and the information started playing... Palace was awesome by the way... We just happened to come the first day of the musical gardens , a must of you can ... Simply marvelous!!! Our tour lasted to 1130 ish, we had to be back on bus by 1140 for the half day. The full day lasted to 440pm... If your looking for friendly guides that escort you into the monument without waiting all day, this is it!!