Viator Exclusive: VIP-adgang til Louvre-museet, Eiffeltårnet og Notre Dame-katedralen
Klokken 09.00 henter en sjåfør deg på hotellet ditt i Paris. En profesjonell guide møter deg ved Louvre-museet. Du får en delvis privat omvisning på museet. Der får du utforske de forskjellige tidsepokene, for eksempel oldtidens Egypt, representert med en ekte mumie, eller renessansen, med Leonardo da Vincis berømte Mona Lisa. Du blir også kjent med mysteriene og legendene om ett av verdens mest berømte museer.
Etter omvisningen spiser du lunsj der du ønsker. Guiden kommer gjerne med forslag.
Klokken 13.30 tar bilen deg med til Eiffeltårnet. Der får du en eksklusiv omvisning og går utenom adgangskøene.
Når du er der, gir guiden deg en oversikt over Paris. Du kan også gå opp i toppetasjen og oppleve den storslåtte utsikten over Paris.
Etterpå frakter bilen deg til den praktfulle katedralen Notre-Dame de Paris. Her forteller guiden deg alt om dette arkitektoniske mesterverket i gotisk stil.
Sist, men ikke minst, får du oppdage Montmartre, Paris' hemmelige landsby. Du får en uvanlig omvisning i dette kunstneriske nabolaget, der basilikaen Sacré-Coeur vokter over Paris.
Ved slutten av turen, rundt klokken 19.30, tar bilen deg tilbake til hotellet (i Paris) eller til en valgfri restaurant (i Paris).
På denne rundturen får du se alle de mest kjente landemerkene i Paris i en svært komplett tur. Du slipper å bruke tid i lange køer, og kjøreturene er behagelige.
Med denne eksklusive og organiserte omvisningen kan du oppleve verdens mest romantiske by uten å måtte stresse, og i en liten privat gruppe.
Vær oppmerksom på at vi kan endre rekkefølgen på aktivitetene utfra arrangementer eller stengetider.
- Privat henting på hotellet i Paris
- Hopp over tilgang på Louvre
- Semi-privat tur (opptil 9 personer) av Louvre av en lisensiert guide
- Hopp over tilgangen til 2. etasje i tårnet
- Standard tilgang til 3. etasje
- Semi-privat tur (opptil 9 personer) av Eiffeltårnet av en lokal guide
- Besøk av Notre-Dame katedral
- Semi-privat tur (opptil 9 personer) i Montmartre landsbyen
- Transport mellom attraksjonene
- Privat avgang på ditt hotell eller på restaurant av ditt valg i Paris
- Inngang/adgang - Eiffel Tower
- Inngang/adgang - Louvre Museum
- Garantert å unngå køene
- Mat og Drikke
- Hopp over tilgang til tredje nivå av Eiffeltårnet Paris
- Notre Dame tårnene
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Barn i alderen 3 og under reiser gratis
- Hotell privat henting og avreise gjelder kun for hoteller i Paris
- Bestillingsstedet for attraksjonene kan endres i henhold til hendelser eller sluttider
- Eiffeltårnet-toppen eller heiser kan være stengt for allmennheten på sjeldne datoer gjennom året for vedlikeholds- eller sikkerhetsmessige årsaker.
- Eiffel-tårnets overspenning gjelder ikke for toppmøtet (3. etasje - bare standard tilgang), billetten inkluderer tilgang til opptil 2. etasje
- Det er ingen overspenning på Notre-Dame-katedralen
- Besøket til Notre-Dame inkluderer ikke tilgang til Bell Towers
- En god mengde gange er involvert, sørg for å ha på deg komfortable sko
- Ekstra tiltak kan implementeres på noen steder som følge av økt global sikkerhet. Som et resultat kan vi oppleve forsinkelser i å få gjennom obligatoriske sikkerhetskontroller når du går inn i disse stedene. Ekstra tiltak kan også begrense størrelsen på poser som kan bringes inn i. For å unngå forstyrrelser eller mulig nektet oppføring, anbefaler vi sterkt at du unngår å ta med store vesker, vesker eller ryggsekker på turen.
- VIKTIG: Mellom 7. januar 2019 til 30. januar 2019 følger toppen av Eiffeltårnet stengt. Av den grunn vil Eiffeltårnet delen av turen bare gå opp i 2. etasje mellom disse datoene. I stedet vil du motta en seine river cruise billett som er gyldig for en enkelt bruk under ditt opphold i Paris.
We have been doing tours for just over two weeks in Europe, This was by far the best tour we had. I was very concerned as this was the only tour that could not be canceled when using Viator, but no worries! Sylvanie was outstanding as tour guide, she kept the group together, provided great detail and even stayed with us when our driver at the end of the day was late. I would recommend this to anyone who has a short time frame to see the key sights in Paris
Quentin took us on a tour of the Notre Dame a few weeks before it burned down. Very very sad. We were blessed to of seen it. He is an excellent guide. Eiffel tower, Louvre and mon martre was also excellent. Quentin even suggested some places to go to after the tour and he was right on the money. We felt like we knew a lot of history after this day tour.
We were able to pack in so much into one day with our guides knowledge of where to be when! It was a fast passes tour yet we were able to see the highlighted attractions. We had a little free time at the top of the Eiffel Tower and in Montmartre. Plus, the best crepes in the city! Definitely would recommend this if you have limited time and want to see a lot.
We had a great time saw lotta stuff yup love you from the Eiffel tower was in credible you got a beautiful day and Quinton was very knowledgeable and nice,( y lo hizo en Español ) Quentin the Best
Johanna was absolutely wonderful. She was vivacious and showed outstanding knowledge of the venues we visited. She showed an absolute love of her job.
If you only have a few days in Paris like we did you cannot pass this tour. Our tour guide was Quinten and he was the utmost professional with his knowledge and attention to detail. Being picked up from your hotel, skip the line ticket and small group made for an amazing experience
What an amazing day on this tour. The tour guide had everything set up for the transportation, passes and tours. We were picked up from our hotel don't be surprised if the car is a few minutes late and ended up having a great day. The group size was small about 10 people including us and transportation made it so easy. We could not have asked for a more wonderful tour and the tour guide!
One of our favorite days in Paris. Sylvanie, our guide, was fabulous. She was bright, enthusiastic, and full of interesting facts and information about the specific sites and Paris in general.
Johanna our guide was very knowledgeable and made the day super fun.
It is a nice tour if you have less time to see Paris. According to my experience, don't bring a young child with you, chances are they will be bored. Usually, Tour guide tries to cover fast, looks like we are going to run a competition. They don't care about children. Also, we didn't skip the line access in Eiffel Tower as they promised. And also I wanted to do some shopping at Montmartre, I asked the guide if I have 15 minutes to shop for something, he said, no we don't have time. After the tour, we waited for a taxi for 20 minutes. It's ridiculous. But still, if you have less time to see Paris then go with them. Otherwise, don't waste your money and time with them. I did six tours on my trip, this is the only one tour which I didn't like. And it's was my 3rd trip to Paris.
It was a good tour for those interested in seeing all the must see sights of Paris in a single day however it was not a complete success in that I felt that we spent at least half the time of the tour 8 hrs total waiting in lines Eiffel Tower was the worst. We had a different guide for the Louvre Sebastian who was clearly knowledgeable but I wish he had shown us a few more things in the time allotted. Geoffrey was our guide for Notre Dame, Tour Eiffel and Montmartre. Again, he gave some good insights but I still felt there was too much dead time waiting on lines and being left for lunch at 11am!. We also had a problem with a driver not showing up to take us to the next venue so we were standing on a curb for 20-30 min. While we got to check off those top tourist spots in 1 day, I'm not sure it was worth the high price tag.
A MUST DO if you are short on time in Paris and want to see these major attractions. Sylvanie, our guide, was spunky and sweet and so knowledgeable. She was well organized and always was working to get us a little bit of down time with recommendations while waiting for our buses. We went to the Eiffel Tower, went right in and up to the top and took our time going down. She knew great photograph spots, too and took all of our pictures for us. Louvre on this tour was a brief overview - if you want to see it in all its glory, book a private tour of this museum - but we saw the major attractions and got the feel for it. Sylvanie knew so much about the pieces and so much history. It was a joy. Notre Dam was gorgeous and peaceful...we did wait online here as there are no tickets, but it moved rather quickly. We ended the day with a brief stop in Montmartre which showed us glorious views of the whole city, a look at Sacre Couer and a walk through their artist square. A needed stop of crepes and ice cream, before our lovely walk thru this city, where our cars were waiting for us. My only critique for the company: Establish a morning pickup time when booking or a mode of communication with client hotel phone or client email.. we did not have cell phone availability and the day before the tour we still had no idea what time we were being picked up. We had our hotel call, thankfully, and they established a pick up time, but the voucher did not even say to do this. It all worked out fine, but just clearer directions to the client would be appreciated.
The tour guide was one of the best of all the tours we did on our trip. She was very knowledgeable and kept the group together and active. All three locations were easily accessible through this tour.