Middagscruise fra Perth på Swan River
When you’re ready to eat, head to the buffet to fill up your plate with king prawns, salad, roast beef, chicken curry and other delicious dishes, rounded out with gateaux and fruit for dessert. Tea and coffee are also provided. (See the Itinerary for a sample menu.)
Listen to live piano music while you soak up the relaxing atmosphere, and on Saturday nights, enjoy tunes spun by a DJ. Surprise entertainment is in store later in the evening.
A full bar is available, if you wish to purchase spirits (own expense). Your dinner cruise ends when you return to Barrack Square.
- Buffet dinner
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails from the bar (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; the buffet includes gluten-free and dairy-free items
Great dinner cruise, basic but tasty food and good music. Loved the night views of Perth.
We had a lot of fun on this cruise. Food was pretty good but being Vegetarian I was somewhat limited. Desserts were bit of a disappointment. Service was great. Good friendly, attentive staff. Entertainment was great - dance floor with a DJ and good dancing music. Was nice being out on the river at night time. Main criticism - For the price I think it should go longer - a lot of money to be home by 10.30!!!
Excellent and very enjoyable night. Food was great and the service very good, could not fault it. The views from the boat were really great. Would recommend this to anyone going to Perth.
Victoria the entertainer on the cruise was excellent ! She rated a 5 plus in our book! Great voice and personality. We loved her eclectic music choices. The food was ok, the cruise was ok. Victoria made the cruise a 5.
Worth it for the pictures alone. Food and drink fine. Best if you can get a window seat during the meal but plenty time to get out and about later. A unique experience. Wouldn't have missed it. Very enjoyable and relaxing.