Colosseum-Skip the line-Self Guided with 3D Virtual Reality (Official Product)
Through our certified 3D reconstruction of the Colosseum integrated by an accurate audio description you can walk virtually in real time in the square among Roman passers-by, admiring the gilded bronze statue of Nero; inside the arena between the roar of ferocious lions and gladiators fighting; into various corridors of the mysterious underground (and typically unknown to tourists) where slaves move around silently to prepare the shows and impatient and hungry animals ready to suddenly be project into the arena.
Finished the virtual experience, now is the time to be escorted by our staff to the entrance "skip the line" of the most famous and best preserved ancient amphiteatre in the world, the Colosseum, to complete on your own the overview of the Colosseum’s history. The symbol of Rome, the Flavian Amphitheatre, better known as the Colosseum, built to accommodate from between 50,000 to 75,000 spectators.was the place where spectacles happened,
Once concluded your adventure inside the Colosseum, if you are not tired enough you can continue the cultural visit using the same ticket "skip the line", inside a real open air museum: Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (house of Romulus, the founder of Rome).
- English-speaking Assistant for the VR headset
- Oculus VR headset and Samsung S7 (the Colosseum in VR)
- Audio-guide (integrated in the 3D Reconstruction) in: English, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese,
- Third-party insurance
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Live guide
- Access to the Underground and the Third Order.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Attention: due to mandatory security metal detector checks at Colosseum, this could bring a slight delay on entering for ticket holders "Skip the Line.
- It is recommended to show up at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- inside the monument it is strictly forbidden to enter with backpacks, handbags and luggage.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The local operator is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum due to strikes, bad weather etc.
- This is a small group tour of up to 20 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must carry a valid ID document
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Very exciting experience! I reccomend it! Cristina explained to me thoroughly all I needed to know, and I liked viewing the Colosseum as it used to be in the Roman Empire. It was an unforgettable experience, and I would do it again at anytime. Congratulations!