Skip-The-Line: Small-Group Tour of Hermitage Museum
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Transportation to/from the meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 pax per booking required!
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, as a lot of standing is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour is not available for cruise ship passengers, as it excludes any transportation, visa-free paperwork and pick up from the cruise port
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The tour guide was amazing, and the Hermitage is simply beautiful
Amazing tour with very knowledgable guide who asked our interests, eg art,porcelains,and then included these interests in the tour.Very interesting behind the scenes as well.Highly recommend this tour.
Incredible way to see the Hermitage. Our tour guide- Isobella helped bypass the lines and her knowledge and communication skills are excellent. I hope you are lucky to have her as your tour guide.
This is a fantastic, not-to-be-missed tour. Our guide, Nadia, speaks perfect English and made this a wonderful experience. We learned so much Russian history by starting in the portrait gallery. We felt we had time to see all the major highlights of the collection while having time to really absorb the architectural highlights of the Winter Palace. Nadia also made sure we saw the Impressionists as well as modern works such as Matisse's The Dance and rooms of Picassos. Truly a highlight of St. Petersburg!
Liz was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable and easy to follow - highly recommend.