One-day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg Russia
After meeting with the guide in the port terminal, you will start discovering St Petersburg with a sightseeing city tour. Being the former Russian capital, the historic center is called an open-air museum for the number of impressive facades, churches, and cathedrals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Emb., 21, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
You will have an audio guided tour of The Faberge Museum, which displays a fabulous collection, including the largest collection of Faberge eggs to be found anywhere in the world. The Faberge eggs are the extraordinary standard of the jewelry art.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The next activity is an excursion to the Hermitage Museum, a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique museum by the quantity and diversity of the presented art objects.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Savior on the Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
After a break for lunch (traditional 3-course Russian meal), you will have an excursion to the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood, representing Russian architectural style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
Get on board of a touristic boat and see the famous bridges from the water, compare their balustrades and admire the gold of church cupolas drifting by as well as many architectural landmarks that line the banks of the Neva River and the canals. Once finished, you will return to the cruise ship.
Duration: 1 hour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees as per program
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5) and expiration date (6). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to the port regulations, any booking made less than 5 days before the cruise arrival will not be treated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum
- On Wednesday, when the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit St Peter & Paul Cathedral.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We opted for a "private tour" just so we could see everything on our wish list. We did not want to visit the Faberge Museum so we switched it for Peterhofs castle and fountains....Our guide "Jane" met us at 8AM right next to the ship and walked us 50 feet to our waiting Mercedes and driver. She reviewed our pre arranged journey but if there were any changes she would try her best to accommodate. We drove to Peterhof and were able to spend quite a bit of time. Jane was an excellent guide, she would tell us some of the back stories and history about each and every site visited. Some of the stories / tales were extremely interesting and informative. We went back to St. Petersburg via hydrofoil. Exiting the hydrofoil the driver was at the top of the pier waiting for us and to continue. We did a very complete city tour with several short stops for local information and photos. We had time for a short lunch. We did a very good inside and outside tour of the Church of Spilled Blood and a few of the other sites near the church. She had us back to the ship at 6 PM sharp. After many years of traveling and who knows how many tours we've been on....Jane has been the best guide ever. Thanks Jane