Boeing-tur fra Seattle
The small-group Seattle Boeing Factory Tour starts when your professionally trained driver picks you up in a comfortable coach for the trip 35 miles north of Seattle to the Boeing Future of Flight Aviation Center. Once aboard, your driver will share some quirky and interesting facts about the Boeing, Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest. All drivers are happy to answer any of your questions, so ask away!
Once you arrive at the Boeing factory, you will be escorted on an informative and fun 90 minute tour of the Boeing assembly plant, guided by expert Boeing staff. You'll see where Boeing's 747, 767, 777 and Dreamliner aircraft are manufactured in the largest building in the world by volume. On the Boeing flight line, you will see airplanes in various stages of flight test and manufacture for airline customers around the world.
You'll also have an opportunity to take photos and do some "plane spotting" up on the Strato Deck, and visit the Aerospace Galler for interactive exhibits, a flight simulator, an advances Makerspace, and much more.
Note that the tour involves a walk of one-third of a mile, and some steep stairs. Some wheelchairs available at the Future of Flight, please ask your Show Me Seattle guide.
*Hotel pickup reservations are limited. If the hotel pick-up option is sold out, you will be asked to shift to the general pick-up spot.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Seattle 35 miles north to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and back
- Pickup and drop-off at a convenient central location in downtown Seattle
- Limited seats available for pickup at downtown Seattle hotels
- Knowledgeable and entertaining local driver/guide
- Admission tickets to the 90 minute assembly plant tour provided by Boeing staff
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: Children must be at least 48inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- Hotel pickup and drop off is only available for those staying in downtown Seattle area hotels.
- No personal items are allowed on the 90 minute assembly plant tour, including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit photos, videos, or recordings of any kind during the assembly plant tour.
- This tour package includes guided transport to and from the Future of Flight Aviation Center - please do not find your own way to the Center as it is not possible to join the Show Me Seattle tour at that point.
- Please note that pickup times are prior to the 9:00am start time for the guided coach tour to the plant.
- Please check your email confirmation for pickup time and location. Contact Show Me Seattle in advance with any questions and to confirm pickup details.
The tour started a little bumpy as we were expecting to be picked up by a Show me Seattle bus but this wasn't the case but after the Driver/ tour guide realized it was us he was waiting for we were on our way. Our bus driver/ tour guide Dave I think known as Elvis was full of a lot of local knowledge and kept us entertained on our journey to and from Boeing and going the extra mile to make it an unforgettable experience. The Boeing Tour was a great experience sadly seemed a little rushed but I know you wouldn't see anymore than what we did as its not a high speed production line. The guides again were very informative and the scale of the place is amazing if you are a aviation geek its a must.
The Boeing Factory Tour is a ‘must do’ when visiting Seattle, an eye-opening view of all aspects of being a leader in airline technology and manufacturing; the assembly line was mind-blowing. Our guide (Dave aka Elvis) was entertaining as well as informative about all things Seattle, particularly with prioritising sights and activities to get a best perspective of the Seattle, thanks.
David the driver was very informative. Tour of the Boeing Factory was good, could have seen more than what was shown.
Excellent driver/guide Elvis, all good! To see the inside of the plant where all those flying machines I have been flying on for all these years meant something. Expect a bit of walking, and no rest rooms on tour, always something of a worry to us older people!
If you have only half day to do a tour I would recommend this one in particular if you are interested in technology, innovation and in seeing how a successful company like Boeing made it to where it is today. Would recommend both to adults and kids.
Great tour. Unique Experience. Breathtaking view of space and technology and assembly line at its best. Our tour guide (James) was very passionate about the job. He recommended what to do outside of the tour (little museum there + gift shop). He spent extra time with us after the tour taking us to other parts of the factory like the storage spaces of 737 MAXes that are currently out of commission, etc. TIP: Some places on the tour are dusty. If you have allergies, breathing or heart conditions, please bring face masks, meds, etc.
Drive out and back with tourguide/driver was very good. Unfortunately I don't remember his name - older fellow who took up the job out of retirement. On drive back he took us to some great photo spots. The Boeing tour was good and just the right timing for us.
I was told this was a must do tour. I enjoyed the the tour except for the tour leader arrogant attitude to the people his was speaking to.His "I better than you attitude" was a big turnoff.
it was a great tour. bus came right on time. Drive was smooth. and our guide Joe was funny and knowledgeable. Learned a lot about Boeing from him before even the tour . Joe rocks.
Very interesting, but a bit rushed. We were unfortunately stuck with a bunch of school kids (some of whom were not house trained) who really tested our guide. He did a very good job of not exploding under the constant irritation of some of the kids.
Great driver, guide and amazing factory building! I didn't go with kids, but I'd love to see one in the middle of that experience. I'd come back!
Was such a great tour we wished it was longer. Felt a bit rushed after we did the tour to get back to the bus and to get back to Seattle. Next time we would most likely drive.
Awsome. Amazingly interesting and very well conducted tour. Except for the tour bus which left us behind. We waited and called the company "sea seattle" but nobody picked up. The bus driver did not share the bus number and we were looking for it everywhere . Finally another bud driver lady helped us. This happened on 11th september 2018 at 8:40 pick up from Well Fargo on 4th avenue. We were delayed by 2hrs in reaching back to our hotel and had to walk quite a bit.We both are senior couple and had a hard time.
Book this tour! Great Tour Guide-David. informative, Organized and Entertaining!!! This is a great tour -must put on your #1 to do List in Seattle.
Excellent tour - very informative and a good pace. Awesome to see a Qantas Plane in production. Thought this would only interest my husband but the scale of the factory and the information about production was really interesting.