Pacific Science Center General Exhibit Admission
• Explore hundreds of interactive exhibits including The Tropical Butterfly House, where guests can explore hundreds of beautiful, free-flying butterflies in a lush garden setting and experience the awe-inspiring transformation from pupae to butterfly.
• Interact with live animals from Puget Sound waters while learning about their habitat, feeling their unique textures and discovering how they co-exist in our vital ecosystem.
• See Science On a Sphere, an astonishing piece of technology that uses computers and video projectors to display dynamic animated images of the atmosphere, oceans and land on an illuminated globe six feet in diameter.
• Roam among several moving, roaring, robotic dinosaurs in a life-like prehistoric environment, learning about their habitats and behaviors.
• Explore how personal choices can positively affect your health and wellbeing through hands-on inventions, gadgets, activities and experiences.
• Engage in live science experiments with our talented science interpretation team, featuring liquid nitrogen, fiery explosions, shattering tennis balls and more.
• Splash into science with our outdoor array of fun water exhibits – move water uphill, shoot off water cannons and take a spin on our water wheel.
For an additional fee, guests can explore outer space in Pacific Science Center’s planetarium; enjoy vibrant music and spectacular laser light shows in the Laser Dome; experience the immersive power of an IMAX® documentary on either one of Pacific Science Center’s two IMAX Theaters; or discover what's new in our traveling exhibition hall.
Pacific Science Center’s café provides guests with a variety of pre-packaged and fresh-made food items and refreshments.
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Science Center
- Food and drinks
- IMAX, Planetarium, and Laser show tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth for an additional fee
- Tickets for traveling exhibitions may be purchased at the ticket booth for an additional fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Open 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday through Friday. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday, Sunday, holidays and all summer.
- Hours may vary. Please check our website for up to date hours and closure information.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
The Seattle Locks Cruise took longer than we realized, by the time we got to the Pacific Science they had an hour left open. When we called Viator, the agent refused to reschedule us and refused to get his manager. It was a very poor experience for the children that they would not work with us. Pacific Science stated they we're more than willing to reschedule yet it would have to be done by the third party vender Viator whom refused.
Brought my 10 year old granddaughter, from California. The center is unique and interesting for all ages. enjoyed being able to stroll from venue to venue without crowd interruptions. Thank you!