Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to Seattle.
Your Seattle CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Space Needle (includes two visits to the top during a 24-hour period)
- Seattle Aquarium
- 1-hour Argosy Harbor Cruise
- Option Ticket 1: Museum of Pop Culture OR Woodland Park Zoo
- Option Ticket 2: Pacific Science Center (includes one regular IMAX movie) OR Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Admission to Space Needle
- Admission to Seattle Aquarium
- 1-hour Argosy Harbor Cruise
- Choice ticket: Museum of Pop Culture OR Woodland Park Zoo
- Choice ticket: Pacific Science Center (plus one regular IMAX) OR Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Voucher must be presented in exchange for CityPASS ticket booklets, within 6 months of purchase date
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
- Standard Conditions of Validity: Your ticket is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use SEATTLE ATTRACTIONS: Space NeedleA visit to Seattle is not complete without a visit to the Space Needle. Explore the famous landmark both at day and at night, with two visits to the top within a 24 hour period. Seattle AquariumYour window to Puget Sound and hundreds of species of fish, birds, invertebrates and marine mammals. Walk through the Underwater Dome and be surrounded by 400,000 gallons of water and beautiful sea life. Argosy Cruise Harbor TourA visit to Seattle is not complete without a view from the water. See the historic Seattle waterfront, the Seattle skyline, colorful Alki Beach and breathtaking scenery on this on-hour narrated Harbor Cruise. Option ticket 1 - Choice between: Museum of Pop CultureExplore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture in the Museum of Pop Culture’s colorful Frank Gehry designed building! Get your Hendrix fix, play an instrument or jam with friends, and tour exciting interactive exhibits. Plus lots of special exhibitions--this museum is where fantasy, science fiction or music met! OR Woodland Park ZooA 92-acre botanical garden featuring over 300 animal species. No other American Zoo has surpassed their record of receiving four 'Best New Exhibit' awards. New this season, experience the African Village overlooking the Savanna with roaming giraffe, zebra and oryx. Option ticket 2 - Choice between: Pacific Science CenterImmerse yourself in the Tropical Butterfly House and Insect Village. See an IMAX film on a screen 3 1/2 stories tall and explore five buildings of hands-on fun in Seattle's leading cultural attraction. OR Chihuly Garden and GlassProviding a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly, the Exhibition includes eight Galleries, the centerpiece Glasshouse and a lush Garden.
Yes worth it if we had more time could have used more but still had value for money just show at ticket counter way you Go
I saved money and when entering the venues there was no line. Without the city pass I would have spent double the money to see attractions. It was awesome!!!
A great way to see Seattle attraction The water front free shuttle is great for traveling Between Seattle centwr, Pike place market and the piers
We got a city pass in order to save money going into the various places around Seattle. We went into the Aquarium, Space Needle twice, Science Museum and the Mod Museum. We also went on a harbor cruise with the city pass. It is the thing to do if you plan on going to several places. Three places pay for the city pass
Used all of my tickets in one day! The Seattle CityPASS was amazing! I would not have paid to go to the Seattle Aquarium but used the ticket because it was included! The Aquarium was amazing!
Inexpensive way to see all of Seattle's main attractions! Definitely recommend!
Great deal for the price! Definitely a must-purchase!
Awesome deal for all of the various sights to see in Seattle!
The CityPass provided me the ability to see so many things in the City of Seattle. So happy I bought this.