Historical Singapore Bike Tour
• Daily AM Tour 0830-1230
• Distance: Approximately 20 km on mostly flat ground
• Duration: Approximately 4 hours
• Pace: Easy, relaxing, sightseeing
• Subject to change depending on events, weather, road condition, etc.
Start & End: Let’s Go Bike Singapore
(We do NOT provide hotel transfer. Public transport in Singapore is safe and affordable and we are near most hotels.)
• Tiong Bahru Housing Estate
• Singapore River
• Boat, Clarke & Robertson Quays
• Kampong Glam
• The Museum District
• City Hall
• Marina Bay, Esplanade & The Merlion
• Fullerton Hotel
• Raffles Place
• The Civic District
• Speakers’ Corner
Let’s Go reserves the right to amend the route depending on real-time conditions (events/road-closure/government rules/safety/weather/etc.).
What are you waiting for? Join us to Discover Singapore the RIDE way!
- Tour Price includes:
- Rental of Bicycle & helmet for the duration of tour
- Bottled water and Poncho
- Local drinks and snacks during break
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is SUMMER casual/sports
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
This tour was the highlight of our trip to Singapore. Our guide Eunice was very engaging and knowledgeable. Bikes were good quality and the route was well thought out - mostly using footpaths.
Very nice Bike tour, well worth the money and probably the nicest way to see a bit of Singapore. The guide was great, nice stories and history. Cant fault it.