Ubin Biking Adventure
- Guided trail with safety tips and biking tips from certified professionals
- Spot wildlife and enjoy pedaling through the tranquil scenery of Pulau Ubin
- Unwind from the city life in the calm, nestled part of Singapore
- Perfect friends and family quality time experience
Pedal through the thick, dense jungle trails of Pulau Ubin and spot the island's unique flora and fauna. Breathe in fresh air and take in the myriad of smells and sights that we call nature. Your guides will ensure you have a good time and tell you the local stories from the land. Catch a sight so the old villages of the island and be sure to interact with the friendly, warm locals.
You never know what you might spot in the jungle. Maybe some hornbills? Or even some monkeys? But one thing is for sure, this is the perfect opportunity to be a shutterbug! Be sure to capture the breathtaking natural backdrops, the colorful, indigenous wildlife and the amazed look on people’s faces as you slowly cycle through the trail.Additional Information
- All safety equipment will be provided at the venue.
- Personal Accident Insurance will be provided at the venue.
- Dress code: Wear covered footwear during the cycling experience. No individuals wearing slippers, sandals or bare feet are allowed. Casual, airy clothes are advised such as a get-wet attire. We also suggest carrying a change of clothes to wear after the experience.
- Carry-ons: We request you to carry toiletries and a towel for showering, a sunscreen, pair of sunglasses and a bottle of water.
- Each child between the ages of 9 and 12 years must be accompanied by at least one adult
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity
- Please be there 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- The activity is subject to weather conditions