Hopp-på-hopp-av-tur med buss og båt i Stockholm med Red Buses
I dårlig vær er det et beskyttende tak som kan monteres på bussene. Du har også gratis Wi-Fi om bord i både busser og båter. Båtene har en liten kafé om bord med svenske «fika» og brus (egen regning).
Liste over bussholdeplasser:
3. Gustav Adolfs Torg – Kungliga Operan
6. Fjällgatan med vakker utsikt
7. Viking Line & Cruiselineterminalen Stadsgården 167
9. Det kongelige slott
10. Karl XII Torg – Kungsträdgården
14. Skansen, Gröna Lund og ABBA-museet
15. Nordiska museet
15a. Cruiseterminalen Frihamnen 634, 650 og 638 (Stoppet er bare i bruk på cruisedager)
18. Hötorget – Konserthuset
20. Rådhuset – Stockholms tingsrätt
21. Stadshuset – Rådhuset
Liste over båtstopp:
1. Det kongelige slott
5. Skansen, Gröna Lund og ABBA-museet
6. Cruiselineterminalen Stadsgården 167
- Hop-on hop-off tur
- Audio guide tilgjengelig på 15 språk
- Mat og Drikke
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Barn opp til 12 år reiser gratis når de ledsages av en voksen
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Tilrettelagt for barnevogn
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- Spedbarn må holdes på fanget
- De fleste reisende kan delta
We used both the bus and the boat trips. Good commentary, although music was a little annoying. Have used this in other cities and was as expected.
It was our first time to Stockholm. We were on a cruise ship. This is the way to go. HoHo will take you to the major attractions and on a nice day the boat is the way to go. You will be able to navigate the city, see the sights and you will get back to the ship on time.
Was really surprised when we got off ship at Nynashamn and showed our Viator voucher and told I did not have to pay anything else to get to Stockholm. Took 45 minutes to get to Stockholm but they had 4 buses at port ready to pick up passengers. They started bringing us back earlier than the initial suggested time of 4PM (actually was before 3PM) The boat tour was fun and nice views of city and bus routes took you to many of major attractions. Many on first bus rode it over to ABBA museum and were able to have tour without much wait. Bus tour is on Red Buses.
The bus and boat go to the big spots. There is very little commentary on the headsets. The employees will not answer questions fully or at all. Even basic questions like is this bus going to make any other stops, are you driving to the extra ship stops, where is the closest stop. The other company goes to the same places and may have better customer service. I don’t know.
Everything is great for the bus and boat hop-on hop-off, however during summer time the service was too short, only until 5pm. We could still have much time to see the city until 8pm before sunset but we did not take the hop on hop off any longer.
Very nice tour that helps you see Stockolm in less than a day