Utflukt til kysten: Dagspass til hopp-på-hopp-av for røde busser
Avgang hvert 15.–20. minutt fra tidspunktet du går i land fra båten, til kl. 18.00.
3. Gustav Adolfs Torg/Kungliga Operan
5. Slussen (Slusen)
7. Viking Line og Cruise-kaien S167
9. Det kongelige slott
11. Nybroplan/Dramatiska Teatern
14. Gröna Lund, Skansen & ABBA-museet
15. Nordiska museet
- Hop-on hop-off tur
- Audio guide tilgjengelig på 15 språk
- Port pickup og drop-off
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Tilrettelagt for barnevogn
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- Spedbarn må holdes på fanget
- De fleste reisende kan delta
Great way to tour a new city, especially with limited time. Got on directly from my ship.
Beautiful city! Town centre is not too far from port. We decided to walk back to the ship.
Great way to see the sights
when the bus started, there was a welcome message being repeated over and over again - this lasted the first 6 stops, until i went and told the driver who then reset it to the proper commentary
As background we booked Hop-On-Hop-Off buses in Stockholm, Tallinn and Helsinki. I can highly recommend this company over the other two experiences. Only downside, which was not the company's fault, was the top was closed because it was a rainy day. Otherwise, the tour gives you a good overview of Stockholm and options for getting on and off close to the downtown. We also used our pass to take a short boat ride from downtown over the the Vassar Museum not to be missed. I don't think the boat was included in our pass, but when we asked, they welcomed us on board anyway. I'll be more careful when booking tours in the future to use THIS COMPANY RED BUS and not the others.